Respected Contributor

I realize to each his own but I am so tired of LOGO styles and weird hemlines and too much "clutter" around the hip area!  For my age (67), I prefer more tapered and conservative, classic styles.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hip area.......isn't the only problem with this  line.

Lace hemline - tops are tent like - 

One vendor keeps saying........her clothes follow the shape of the body.

Do you see any 'shape' to LOGO?

Well, you have a wide selection ................

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl    You're entitled to your opinion and those who like it are entitled to their Logo.  Isn't it nice everyone can be made happy and that you aren't forced to buy something you don't like? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

In general I feel that for us older women, less is more. That said, there are many older Boomers who enjoy a multi layered, sequined, bedazzled, embroidered whimsical look. Lots of attention getting jewelry and accessories. This is certainly a fashion look in itself. For myself, I prefer a colorful wardrobe but everything in moderation. If I wear a brightly printed dress I keep the accessories to a bare minimum. Sometimes I enjoy a simple neutral look- white, tan, black. Agree with original poster- too much fussiness in a garment isn't appealing. To me, you can almost tell the age of a woman who is totally LOGO. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

In general I feel that for us older women, less is more. That said, there are many older Boomers who enjoy a multi layered, sequined, bedazzled, embroidered whimsical look. Lots of attention getting jewelry and accessories. This is certainly a fashion look in itself. For myself, I prefer a colorful wardrobe but everything in moderation. If I wear a brightly printed dress I keep the accessories to a bare minimum. Sometimes I enjoy a simple neutral look- white, tan, black. Agree with original poster- too much fussiness in a garment isn't appealing. To me, you can almost tell the age of a woman who is totally LOGO. 

@fairydogmother  Is there something wrong with "telling" the age of a woman? Should women try to look much younger than they really are?

What exactly are you saying in your last sentence ?

Honored Contributor

Re: Just my opinion

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl 

I'm not a Logo customer, but I know others love it which is fine. We all have our clothing preferences. I prefer more tailored & structured styles. I'm not a fan of all the lace and ruffles added to the tops or the sharkbite & asymmetrical hems. There are a few LOGO tops that have traditional hems without all the bells & whistles, but I've never purchased those. There are plenty of other brands I tend to buy from that fit my style better. 

Honored Contributor

At my age (78) I don't have any hip issues and I like the diffrent hemlines on the LOGO tops and cardigans.

Those hemlines work well for my curve-less body type.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I realize to each his own but I am so tired of LOGO styles and weird hemlines and too much "clutter" around the hip area!  For my age (67), I prefer more tapered and conservative, classic styles.  

I have tried a lot of Logo items and once in a while I'll find a winner.  However too often I find myself returning as a lot just doesn't flatter my figure.

I also don't like an abundance of fabric around the hips...I like a more streamlined look that fits well.  For me it's the most flattering look which is also more slimming.

Honored Contributor

Why don't any 'just my opinion' threads ever lean positive??

It's just my opinion BUT I think Lori has some great woven blouses!

You know. Like that......

It's more interesting to me to hear what you like. I could care less what you don't like. Why do I need this information??

Respected Contributor

To each her own!!!!

I am a boomer, but keep myself in great shape and look decades younger.

I love LOGO--the colors, the lace, the joy of the design. The clothes just flow, never wrinkle, and are great to flit around town or take on trips.  A favorite for casuals along with Isaac, Quacker Factory, Denim & Co., etc., which is why I am a QVC shopper.  I do like Linea as well for the more traditional look.

But I am also a  FANCY shopper-- and I wear St. John, Marchesa, Ruiz and others for special occasions, cruises, New Year's and so forth.  Sequins call my name.  So lucky to have Saks, Neiman, Nordstroms, Macy's, JCP (and formerly one of my favorites, Lord & Taylor) all within a short driving distance.

I have enough clothes to last until I pass away, and hopefully I will never change my size.  But I still buy new items--just because.

Bring on the bling--I love jewelry and diamonds even more than fashion.

Isn't it great to be part of a SHOPPING community?