Valued Contributor

Just in time for summer travel???

So I get an email from the Q today, July 21st, for the upcoming Travelon TSV coming up in 7/23.  The email title was "Just in time for summer travel."  I found this funny since the Q has been showing nothing but Fall things for over 2 weeks now!  I'm thinking if they wanted us to have this bag to use in summer, they should have sold it to us last month instead of the sweatpants.  Am I wrong?

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

Re: Just in time for summer travel???

We'll be traveling north in October when my younger daughter is expecting. It's a good time to travel, weather wise, and that kids are in school. Best time for us "older" folks. 

Valued Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

We'll be traveling north in October when my younger daughter is expecting. It's a good time to travel, weather wise, and that kids are in school. Best time for us "older" folks. 

Have fun!  I love traveling in October, too.  One of the nicest months of the year, in my opinion.  Congratulations on the grandbaby!

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

I just bought a travelon bag (with all bells and whisles) from Amazon for like $20.00.  Probably last year's style, but who cares?  Got a big trip in September.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York