Honored Contributor

From Rag & bone.  It's thier "Dre"  a flattering boyfriend jean.  Just the right slenderness.  They know how to make them.

DRE

Honored Contributor

Love the jeans! Model is too thin.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Style reminds me of Isaac M ankle jeans minus knee action. Never wear mine except gardening. Personally do not like above my ankle. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Style reminds me of Isaac M ankle jeans minus knee action. Never wear mine except gardening. Personally do not like above my ankle. 

@Sweet_Serenity: I thought it was just me. To me, any jeans above the ankle look like they shrank in the dryer, or were outgrown, lol.

They're also not flattering IMO, as they give the appearance of shortening the legs. I don't know anyone who wants her legs to look shorter!  Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Just got this

[ Edited ]

It's fine on me.  Very comfortable.  I'm 5'4" so it's longer on me.  I love Rag & Bone.  The best for jeans and sweaters, LOL.  My legs are long and slim.  No problem.  Jeans are made in California and their sweaters in Italy.  

Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

It's fine on me.  Very comfortable.  I'm 5'4" so it's longer on me.  I love Rag & Bone.  The best for jeans and sweaters, LOL.  My legs are long and slim.  No problem.  Jeans are made in California and their sweaters in Italy.  

@songbird  This is a brand for jeans that I’ve been wanting to try. I love that jean. Where do you order your items from? Their website or Nordstrom? TIA

Honored Contributor

I love the colors together. I can never get used to clothing with holes in them. My daughter wears torn jeans, and loves them

I just can't understand the appeal, but as long as you are pleased, that is all that matters

Honored Contributor

Re: Just got this

[ Edited ]

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@songbird  This is a brand for jeans that I’ve been wanting to try. I love that jean. Where do you order your items from? Their website or Nordstrom? TIA

This is a high end fashion brand that is expensive.  Their jeans run about $250 (new ones)  Their sweaters even more.  I prefer to go directly to their web site. No taxes and free shipping.  If you buy online at Nordies it is about the same price, sometimes less.  But you pay sales tax and sometimes shipping. They do have sales at their web site, but sometimes your size will be gone.  I would check their sales first to see if your size is there.   All jeans & most clothing are made in the U.S. This is a British Company.  They are opening stores now. Shoes & some Sweaters are made in  Italy or Spain.  Most inseams are 30"  Remember these are very tall models.  So what you think is an ankle jean, might be longer on you.   ''Typical sweater

RAG & BONE HARPER CREW

Honored Contributor

I guess its an age thing, also a money thing.  If I found these in my closet I wouldn't even bother donating them.