Trusted Contributor

Just curious; does anyone like and own any of the sweaters with the puffer sleeves?

I do not own any and am welcoming any comments you may have.

Super Contributor

Re: Just curious; does anyone like and own any of the sweaters with the puffer sleeves?

I bought 2 sweaters from Target recently with puffy sleeves. They are also shorter (waist level) and a real change from the hip/tunic length that I've bought for many years. I like them both and find that the sleeves/length are a fun change. The puffy sleeves fit fine under my winter coat/parkas.
Honored Contributor

Re: Just curious; does anyone like and own any of the sweaters with the puffer sleeves?

@crawford5153 - I'm not sure whether you mean cardigan or pullover, but I own and love A38519. I like the little bit of extra instead of a regular sweater! (Sorry- I still have trouble with links on my iPad, so I can't get you right to the page!). Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Either one and I cannot pull up that item number to look.

Honored Contributor

No I didn't like them when I was younger and don't now

it's a style I just don't like on me, 

Trusted Contributor

wore them when i was a child and leaving that in the past. 

Honored Contributor

I think they're cute, but not cute on me with my swimmer's shoulders. 

Esteemed Contributor

Not a style that looks good on me as it makes my shoulders look to wide.  If you like the style buy it and enjoy wearing it                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Honored Contributor

I don't own any, but I have seen many online that I like. Some are puffy at the shoulders, and some just in the sleeves.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@crawford5153  I purchased 2 sweaters last winter that fit the same at the shoulders, but the sleeves themselves are a little fuller...puffy. Not sure if that counts.