Respected Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

I wish that horrifically crude term would not be used here.

* eye roll * 

Eye roll back.

Respected Contributor

Re: Just an observation

[ Edited ]

@Hippiified wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

* eye roll * 

Eye roll back.

If I said the actual medical term that would probably offend you, too.  I guess you prefer "female parts."  Or that it shouldn't be discussed at all.  

Edited to add The OP brought the subject up in her opening post by mentioning "front part of the body which only a woman has."   You participated in the thread by posting your opinion that "it is possible to cover both." 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Regular Contributor

talk about covering things has anyone gone to the beach lately the whole bum is out now just looks so ridiculous

Honored Contributor

That term has been used on QVC by vendors, so I really don't see why it would be an issue here.

Once I heard Renee Greenstein use it on the air-I mentioned this in a post and even self edited the term and my post was still deleted. That was very odd to me, she's allowed to say it over their network.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Now I'm confused. What word are we talking about?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Now I'm confused. What word are we talking about?

I'm confused,too.  Unless it's the camel word.  As a woman, I've never worried about hiding the front part  of my body, but I don't wear too-tight pants.  

Being a guy must be so easy...none of these rules or restrictions, and they actually have something going on in the front!

Honored Contributor

I find the notion that we need to cover it all up sexist and insulting much like some fanatical religious groups that have women hiding who they are!

It's one thing if you're comfortable that way but it should never be something expected of you

Frequent Contributor

If your pants are tight enough that your bits show..... isn’t that terribly uncomfortable? I hate tight clothes. 

Respected Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

* eye roll * 

Eye roll back.

If I said the actual medical term that would probably offend you, too.  I guess you prefer "female parts."  Or that it shouldn't be discussed at all.  

Edited to add The OP brought the subject up in her opening post by mentioning "front part of the body which only a woman has."   You participated in the thread by posting your opinion that "it is possible to cover both." 

Don’t pretend to know me, because you do not.

Respected Contributor

Just please stop. Thx. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥