Honored Contributor

Just a whole 24 hours of fashion, fun and firing up the credit card...

at HSN.  Wow.  Great jewelry, great fashion and of course, some wonk wonks but most of it is great!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Just a whole 24 hours of fashion, fun and firing up the credit card...

Some of the clearance prices are outstanding!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

I don't see a 24- hour fashion program.

Honored Contributor

Had to DVR the Hal Rubenstein shows & watching them now. Watched some of Heidi Daus, love some of her pieces, esp the pins. That Tom turkey one is amazing.

They also just marked down alot of fashion, jewelry & shoes. I had over a dozen notifications for items I tagged with the red heart.

Look at the savings for this unique & boutique like necklace Heart

AJA by Anitanja™ "Wild Seed" 38" Necklace

376-492
HSN price: $79.90
$12.46
You save $67.44 today!
S&H: $2.99

Inspired by natural materials found in the landscapes of her native St. Lucia, Anitanja translates those shapes and textures into modern designs. This "Wild Seed" necklace is one such piece. Flocked black "seed" beads provide a substantial fashion presence but are lightweight and easy to wear. Perfect for layering with career or casual outfits.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

From Hal's new collection

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

While I am not a shopper for Heidi Daus jewelry, I enjoyed the snippets of her presentations that I saw today.  She seems so sincere and really proud of her pieces.  And her fans clearly love the quality of her jewelry.  It is nice to see that relationship with the callers.

I have said numerous times that I don't have the best luck with HSN.  But they do have programs that I enjoy watching.  Heidi is one, Joan Boyce is another.  Neither matches my personal style but their enthusiasm is fun and infectious.

Honored Contributor

I have enjoyed their shows, I saw some of colleen's jewelry show.  They have the best clearance prices.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish QVC had fun, joyous venders like Ms Boyce, Iris Apfel, Hal Rubenstein, Marla Wynne, Heidi Daus, Diane Gilman, RJ Graziano, Victoria Weick, Barse, Bajalia, the cameo guy and some of the others.  The only ones who really seem to enjoy putting their things together are Cameron Silver whose sizes are sort of off so far and need some rethinking and Louis Dell Olio. Occasionally Isaac can be enjoyable to watch with various hostesses but with Shawn, who interjects so much inane, given the paucity of quality in some of the items, so it's hard to stay interested.  I think Susan Graver is excited, but overtop and does not put things together well, just talks and talks and talks and talks.