Honored Contributor

not a fan of the yellow tone greens but do  love green. the color I think is hideous, is that horrible goldish, yellowish, tanish color that looks like what a baby does in its diaper--Logo uses that color alot and it is gross.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Thank you for sharing.  The color is so good, and the fit looks perfect.

Wish I could follow your example and make them myself, but my hands are not very good, so I will be content admiring / envying your handy work.  

Re:  the aforementioned bathroom door, have you thought of those roll down metal doors they use over shop doorways? 😉 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Icegoddess 

Thank you for sharing.  The color is so good, and the fit looks perfect.

Wish I could follow your example and make them myself, but my hands are not very good, so I will be content admiring / envying your handy work.  

Re:  the aforementioned bathroom door, have you thought of those roll down metal doors they use over shop doorways? 😉 

@Drythe , don't care for the industrial look.  I really want one of those barn doors.  I have always liked the look of those since the first time I saw one on one of those room makeover shows years ago.  I suppose if I'm going to do it, I'm just going to have to buy it myself and tell hubby we're doing it instead of waiting around on him to say okay.  I've kept hoping prices would come down on them though.

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I don’t believe I’ve ever seen someone pitch such a fit over a color before. Congratulations. 

This board is getting more and more whiney.  

It's a color.  There's a rainbow of colors available.  LOL

Respected Contributor

It was probably never a favorite color for the Army Soldiers as they had to wear it.It was the Uniform  including Dress Greens. Towels. Teeshirts, Amo boxes, Sleeping bags, all Olive Green. I can understand hating a color one had to wear.

I like Olive as a neutral color. I like it with Red. Coral , and yellow. The Camo prints seem to also be popular. 

Respected Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:
Olive green is one of my favorite shades for clothes and it looks amazing on darker skin ladies like myself. It may be drab to some of you but for me it's a must. I've heard it called nature's neutral and I agree.

I love it too! It's my favorite color after black. In fact, I don't think I own enough of it and need to get more!

The OP's original complaint is bizarre, and the follow-up is worse. lol

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:
Olive green is one of my favorite shades for clothes and it looks amazing on darker skin ladies like myself. It may be drab to some of you but for me it's a must. I've heard it called nature's neutral and I agree.

I love it too! It's my favorite color after black. In fact, I don't think I own enough of it and need to get more!

The OP's original complaint is bizarre, and the follow-up is worse. lol

@JJsMomITA, especially the one about the diaper.  I don't think that was needed.

Honored Contributor

I just won't do it. I won't let myself get in a tizzy over a color. Woman Indifferent

"Pure Michigan"