Super Contributor

😮🙃Just When You Think I Cant Get Any Worse

What is that Logo “thing” Shawn jumping up n down and PRETENDING to love😩
Trusted Contributor

Re: 😮🙃Just When You Think I Cant Get Any Worse

@metrogal  You did make me laugh, so I had to turn the channel to see SK’s “excitement.”  Must’ve missed it. Have to change channel again as I really don’t care for anything LOGO, or SK. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Super Contributor

Hi Heart....No style.....all the same......all IMO embellished garbage disposal bags. And her😳The DofS person.
Super Contributor

Like Lori  says, "it's just a t-shirt..."

She used to always say how her tops were all Just t-shirts with embellishments.

But then I guess the customers caught on and were asking themselves *why* 

they were paying $69 for a T-SHIRT!

......so I haven't heard her say that as much anymore........

But in reality, she was telling the truth.

Respected Contributor

Actually she said it last night during PM Style with Amy and the maxi dress/tank "twin set."   Which I actually liked.  $90+ for a t-shirt?  Why would she say this?  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

What I've noticed through the years is most of the LOGO items are Denim and Co. or other QVC brands that have been embellished with a piece of lace or some other cheap looking material.  Yes, I know there are fans, but I don't get it.  I said once that most of the items look like kitchen curtains or worse and I got in trouble for saying that.  MHO has not changed, but more power to those of you who do like the items.  It's your money and your body.  

Valued Contributor

I agree and find the quality of LOGO lacking. I bought a couple of items and sent one back. The item I kept, a jacket, seemed to be made of faded blue fabric, and it did not hold up well. It will be in my charity donation bag this Spring. In contrast. I have several of Isaac’s jackets, and they are well made and lovely. Personally, in my opinion, there are far better designers on QVC that receive limited air time (Linea, for example). It seems every time I turn on QVC, either Lori is  selling LOGO or Jane is selling shoes. I am not sure what direction QVC is trying to take, but it is a big miss as far as I am concerned. Oh well, to each his (or her!) own.

Esteemed Contributor

I find LOGO to be mixed.  Some items are actually quite nice and have held up well while others have been thrown in the trash!   I would never be caught with the ridiculous layering of colors and patterns that absolutely do not go togehter.  She may not have rules but I do........like I said I have some pieces that I love and look great with leggings.

You have to have your own styling with it.