Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@ECBG 

a lovely feminine dress! 

Are you getting it?💛

Happy Easter 🐣 

No.  I just liked the style and print.

Alex Marie things are so pretty.  Dillards also has a pretty line of footwear in this brand.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@millieshops If that style doesn't work for you, may I ask if you have a short torso?

Meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!  I have a short torso and could not wear a dress like that.

Honored Contributor

@ECBGOf course you may ask -  and I do have a short torse which is dominated by a large bust. Adding  a belt and/ or a bow at the waist line just adds just adds to what is already a  top-heavy figure..  I've already lost height due to aging, so I don't need to lose more because of my clothing choices.

Respected Contributor

Re: Just So Pretty

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@millieshops If that style doesn't work for you, may I ask if you have a short torso?

@ECBG   Count me in among the short-waisted ladies who would not look good in this dress!  Plus, I have a small waist, and hips slightly wider than shoulders.  This style would be awful on me, even it shorter.   The length of it would make it even worse on me!     Like a house dress.  I'm only 5'3".

Valued Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Dillards Alex Marie (Their lady like line) Posey dress.  Beautiful!

I think the shoe is too casual for the dress.

Alex Marie Posey Ruffle V-Neck Chiffon Swing Midi Dress

BEAUTIFUL? NO - Looks like CHEAP material.

Honored Contributor

@manhattan1950 Actually, it's voile.  Alex Marie is one of their private designer lines and this line as many others they have have beautiful items including shoes.

Honored Contributor

It is very pretty but I also think it's for a very specific body type and that I could not pull it off

Honored Contributor

I tried this dress on and though it is lovely on the hanger, it is not on me.  I saw a tall, beautiful thin lady try it on before me and it was so gorgeous, I wanted to try it.  It's not for short people (who get no respect, like myself).  ;-)

Esteemed Contributor

The dress is lovely.  Flirty and feminine.  I don't like the shoes, but do like the idea of the low heel sandal.  High heels shouldn't always have to be the footwear option for dresses.   

Honored Contributor

I am not one for ruffles on a dress but the color/pattern is very pretty.  Yes, the shoes are too casual.

kindness is strength