Honored Contributor

Just STOP WITH THE COLD SHOULDER TREND

[ Edited ]

Stop with the cold shoulder.... Especially  on sweaters???????.... I am not going to buy cold shoulder sweaters  to wear when  it is 25 degrees outside.  Sure  some people live in the south and if they like this look( can not imagine why) they may buy them, but I doubt they are buying sweaters if it is hot anyway where they live.

Evine  for their fashion day is just going overboard on the cold shoulder look for fall and winter...... Time to end this trend.  At least for winter PLEASE! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Just STOP WITH THE COLD SHOULDER TREND

I don't care for cold shoulder anything. I am still seeing it at many retailers, but I don't see it much on women in my city. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here we go again!!  I have many cold shoulder long sleeved tops and I live in a cold area.  I wear a coat (as most people do) when outside and everywhere I go has heat (as buildings do in winter where it is cold out) so no issue at all!!!  With so many style options, I just don't get why some are adamant that no one should be able to purchase them.  I absolutely hate conservative classic styles but many like them so I would never say just stop with the conservative classicly styles just because that type of clothing does not suit me and my livestyle.  We all have choices so why can't everyone accept it and wear what they like??!!!!

Respected Contributor

@wilma wrote:

I don't care for cold shoulder anything. I am still seeing it at many retailers, but I don't see it much on women in my city. 

I have yet to see one person wearing a cold shoulder top and I work in a very busy area.  I love to know who's buying them, lol

Respected Contributor

All I will say about the cold shoulder is .. when Jane T. had one on the

other night she did an awful lot of tugging and pulling to get it to stay

where she wanted it when she was walking around ....constantly pulling

the hem down ....

Frequent Contributor

YES, Please Stop!!!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Stop with the cold shoulder.... Especially  on sweaters???????.... I am not going to buy cold shoulder sweaters  to wear when  it is 25 degrees outside.  Sure  some people live in the south and if they like this look( can not imagine why) they may buy them, but I doubt they are buying sweaters if it is hot anyway where they live.

Evine  for their fashion day is just going overboard on the cold shoulder look for fall and winter...... Time to end this trend.  At least for winter PLEASE! 

I love the cold shoulder look, if I didn't like it I just would not buy it.

Respected Contributor

May I be so bold as to also mention high low hems .. and the trend to

leave the last inch or 2 of the side seam un-stitched ....it looks sloppy ..

Of coarse this coming from a gal who wears yoga pants everyday !!!

Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

May I be so bold as to also mention high low hems .. and the trend to

leave the last inch or 2 of the side seam un-stitched ....it looks sloppy ..

Of coarse this coming from a gal who wears yoga pants everyday !!!

I love yoga pants tooSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I hate it too.  The only person I know who wears them is a lady I work with and the area that she exposes is not attractive at all.  Cover that stuff up!