Trusted Contributor

Just Received the Denim & Co. TSV leather jacket in petite Wow! The fit is incredible!

My jacket was caught up in UPS purgatory or something for a few days, but I finally received it and OMG it is a great value! I ordered my regular size, XXS in petite, (I am 5'1" 119-120 pounds I normally wear a 4-6) I got it in Mallard Blue and the fit is incredible!

It fits like a glove over my 34-C(full) breasts like it was made for them. The princess seams give this jacket a really sexy look. I am so happy for a change that something is even better than I expected it. This jacket would have cost a lot more in a deptartment store. I am really happy. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Just Received the Denim & Co. TSV leather jacket in petite Wow! The fit is incredible!

I love when that happens.  I thought the jacket looked nice.  I don't have a use for it though.  We seem to go from no coat to a heavy coat.  No need for anything in between.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just Received the Denim & Co. TSV leather jacket in petite Wow! The fit is incredible!

[ Edited ]

@Squirrel Lover, I'm so glad your jacket is a winner. I thought it looked very nice, but have so many leather jackets that seldom get worn these days since I retired, that I could not justify making the purchase. Yea for you!!

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

It is wonderful that you are so happy with your purchase.  It is always a good day when you get something that turns out better than you ever thought.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I'm also glad to hear something positive. I saw those jackets and thought they looked nice, even though I don't need another leather jacket. Enjoy your purchase.

Trusted Contributor

@Squirrel Lover

So nice that you love that jacket.  I looked at it for a while and really admired it myself.  I love the style, the length, and the beautiful colors. 

Thanks for letting us know how pleased you are with your purchase.