Trusted Contributor

Re: Just Bought this Dress - LOVE!

That is one fab dress.  You have a great eye.  Way to go!

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I almost had a wreck looking at this in the window of a local consignment store.  I just knew it was my size before I even went in!

Ralph Lauren, silk/cashmere blend.  I got it for $30.

Happy Kitty!!!

https://images.app.goo.gl/gtMtekXcM16H46s49

I hope my link isn't illegal.  It was the best I could figure out!

I love the pattern on the dress and the whole silhouette is lovely.  You scored bigSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Stunning!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I almost had a wreck looking at this in the window of a local consignment store.  I just knew it was my size before I even went in!

Ralph Lauren, silk/cashmere blend.  I got it for $30.

Happy Kitty!!!

https://images.app.goo.gl/gtMtekXcM16H46s49

I hope my link isn't illegal.  It was the best I could figure out!

@QueenDanceALot 

Oh, wow!  That is gorgeous!  Good for you- I am sure you will look awesome in it! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Thanks,ladies,for your rousing endorsement of my new dress!

I drove past the shop where I got it and they haven't put anything out yet to take it's place. I am sure that they have to give it some thought because that dress was THE BEST THING IN THE STORE.  hahahaha,  now it's in MY house :catvery-happy

Also, I wanted to report that not only do I have the brown over the knee boots (flat) that look great with it, BUT I forgot that I had a pair of suede pointed toe high heeled ankle boots in a perfect deep chocolate shade.  They have some ruching detail above the ankle.  I LOVE those boots.  Had a black pair just like them that I absolutely wore to death.  The heel is about 3 inches and the footbed is comfortable so I could actually wear them walking and not just sitting on my butt.  

All I need now are some chocolate tights to match the boots and I will be all set.

(Gold earrings and bracelet)

Done!