Honored Contributor

Re: June 1 TSV - A378932 Denim & Co. Essentials AnyWear Jersey Tops - Set of 3

Excellent TSV.

Great choices, too.  Nice color combos.

Enjoy!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Mine already came, talk about fast shipping. I was shocked! My recent experiences have been all over the map, from 2 days (this order) to 3 weeks. Not counting a chicken order which was a real mess but I had great CS to help with that one.

There are already 2 reviews and I disagree that the fabric is thin or flimsy. They're a great weight, not see through! I think these were a great buy. They're a perfect fit. If they shrink up a little that won't break my heart, but I hope they don't shrink in width....really right now they're fine, though I wouldn't have wanted a larger size. Degree of scoop, sleeve length, the colors, I'm happy. The fabric has a sort of hard finish which surprises me. I wish they had a softer feel, but the wash might take care of that.

I got the navy-red-white, the olive-coral-white, and the black-gray-white. Gosh I didn't need all of these but I knew eventually I'd be glad to have all of them, including all the white shirts. I wasn't sure about the red. It's a tomato red, if that helps anyone. I like it. It's not the red I usually prefer but it's a nice red for summer.

Hope you all like yours when they come!

Honored Contributor

@Thats Me wrote:

Mine already came, talk about fast shipping. I was shocked! My recent experiences have been all over the map, from 2 days (this order) to 3 weeks. Not counting a chicken order which was a real mess but I had great CS to help with that one.

There are already 2 reviews and I disagree that the fabric is thin or flimsy. They're a great weight, not see through! I think these were a great buy. They're a perfect fit. If they shrink up a little that won't break my heart, but I hope they don't shrink in width....really right now they're fine, though I wouldn't have wanted a larger size. Degree of scoop, sleeve length, the colors, I'm happy. The fabric has a sort of hard finish which surprises me. I wish they had a softer feel, but the wash might take care of that.

I got the navy-red-white, the olive-coral-white, and the black-gray-white. Gosh I didn't need all of these but I knew eventually I'd be glad to have all of them, including all the white shirts. I wasn't sure about the red. It's a tomato red, if that helps anyone. I like it. It's not the red I usually prefer but it's a nice red for summer.

@Thats Me  - yay for the prompt shipping! My order is still in process.  Thank you for the detailed review!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I NEVER wear a white top so it's out for me.

Honored Contributor

I'm not buying essentials from QVC so I don't really care about the delay but I am curious as to why when other vendors don't seem to have the same problems.Since my Q orders seem to come through the post office I'm thinking that may have something to do with it but who knows?

The irony is that when I have ordered Covid related essentials they've taken forever to get to me!!

Honored Contributor

@Thats Me wrote:

@Thats Me  @Chi-town girl 

Mine are out for delivery today. They shipped pretty fast. 

I’m glad to hear a good review! 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I'm not buying essentials from QVC so I don't really care about the delay but I am curious as to why when other vendors don't seem to have the same problems.Since my Q orders seem to come through the post office I'm thinking that may have something to do with it but who knows?

The irony is that when I have ordered Covid related essentials they've taken forever to get to me!!

@Andreatoo  I think it is just one QVC warehouse, maybe two, with big shipping problems. A CS rep did tell me that much quite a while back. The problems started before COVID-19 became a problem but the virus could definitely have taken things from bad to worse. CS doesn’t seem to want to talk about the reason so the reps either don’t have details or have been told not to explain. 

I’ve got one item ordered May 1 that hasn’t shipped yet. They have no idea if or when it might ship. It isn’t something I urgently need and it really won’t be the end of the world if I don’t get it at all though I hope to get it eventually. Everything else has been pretty fast to ship. 

Trusted Contributor

I got mine and my whole D & Co. order in one yesterday. I have never had such fast shipping from the Q in my life.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Thats Me wrote:

@Thats Me  @Chi-town girl 

Mine are out for delivery today. They shipped pretty fast. 

I’m glad to hear a good review! 

@willdob3  - yay! Post a review. My order is still processing

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

The ones I ordered are still "in process" too. Along w/a bag I desperately needed to be here in time for a gift for a very special occasion. Discouraging but it's my fault. I should have known better.