Honored Contributor

Re: June 1 TSV - A378932 Denim & Co. Essentials AnyWear Jersey Tops - Set of 3

I go along with @Blingqueen023 they don't know how to run a business.

Plain and simple. From top to bottom it's a wash out.

I ordered set of coat hangers from Bed and bath and they shipped the same day. Everybody in here has had something in 'processing' for week to a month.  I know there's issues with warehouses, mail, blah, blah. These should be addressed. If your gonna run a business get somebody in there who has business experience.

I can go into Target and leave for what I came into it for. People that order this special will have a long wait and then if it's a return ?

GOOD LUCK !

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN, I don’t think they’re too casual to wear with a skirt. I think with that neckline, they’ll be an ideal layering piece in the fall.
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

I ordered two sets.  Good price - hope the tees are!

@eddyandme  - which colors/sets did you buy 

@Chi-town girl 

Got the gray/black/white and the lavender/taupe/white.  After seeing it on this morning, wanted to order the pink/blue/white but no longer available in my size!  And, that was when Leah was on!!! I live in tees year round, that's why I bought so many.

Respected Contributor

Not even noon and they are considered a sold out.

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I would have ordered a set of these in a heartbeat, but I can't because QVC refuses to ship out their merchandise.   I've been waiting for orders to ship out a month ago and still waiting.  I don't want to tie up my credit cards in the wait process.   No more ordering from qvc.   

They're all on waitlist anyway so at least I'm not waiting for a ship date. I'll get it whenever which is fine when I know that up front. I'm still waiting on an order from May 1. I tried to cancel that so they sent a shipping notice that says preparing to ship. Believe me I'm not ordering anything else until I at least get my May 1 order. The T-shirt's are hard to pass up. 

Honored Contributor

These were an easy pass for me.  I didn't care for the sleeve length and that scoop neck isn't enough of a scoop.  It's more like a traditional round neckline, just a little larger.

I also want to pick the colors I want.  I don't need another white t-shirt.  I just bought 2 of them and I have 1 from last year that still looks good.  

As an aside, I was in Sam's Club over the weekend and they had t-shirts from Eddie Bauer that were just under $7.00.    

Honored Contributor

I just saw this.  Just about everything is sold out.  The ones I like orchid putty and white is sold out in my size and every size with no wait list.  QVC should get some good money out of this one. 

Honored Contributor

I would have ordered a set, but I bought several new short sleeve tees at Kohl’s in March before everything shut down. It’s a good price for D & Co. 

Honored Contributor

Anybody remember the OLD set of FOUR 100% cotton tees? One stripe, one polka dot, and two solid colors.

I LIVED in them. They were REALLY great, heavy enough but not too heavy. Washed like magic, tumble dry, super soft........

They were VERY EXPENSIVE at $40dollarsfor the set, and came with a little last bag.

I bet I bought every set in every collar. I'd still be wearing them but they'd be the wrong size now.

Frequent Contributor

Oh yes! I do, way back in 2002. I was reminiscing the same, when Courtney said, we have never done a set of three.