Respected Contributor

Love the look of the TSV but for one who needs to use the ladies room often...this would be a problem. I will need to pass.... It really is cute. Plain and simple and pretty colors!!

Honored Contributor

And IMO a good value.  I like jumpsuits, had a few when I was younger, but agree about using the restroom especially with a zipper????!!! down the back.  And not a fan of the wide leg.  Easy pass.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Love the look of the TSV but for one who needs to use the ladies room often...this would be a problem. I will need to pass.... It really is cute. Plain and simple and pretty colors!!

@bargainsgirl   Funny, I was thinking the same thing. The thought of my entire outfit pooling on a dirty bathroom floor? That’s a NO. I do, however fake the look with the same color top and pants...it may make me look a little taller. 😏

Honored Contributor

I like it,  I have never worn a jump suit.  Never even thought about it but they are everywhere this summer.  The bathroom is not an issue for me but I don't think I'm going to jump on this particular bandwagon.  

Valued Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@bargainsgirl   Funny, I was thinking the same thing. The thought of my entire outfit pooling on a dirty bathroom floor? That’s a NO. I do, however fake the look with the same color top and pants...it may make me look a little taller. 😏

Nice outfit UNTIL you gotta go!  Simplify your life ... wear same color top and pants.

Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

And IMO a good value.  I like jumpsuits, had a few when I was younger, but agree about using the restroom especially with a zipper????!!! down the back.  And not a fan of the wide leg.  Easy pass.

Ita...also NOT a fan of the wide legs..! 

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I love the look of this jumpsuit!  However, I'm not wearing a jumpsuit that I have to get in & out of via a zipper and or button.  That's a big No for me.

I bought the AnyBody jumpsuit that looks very similar, but you only have to take the shoulders down to get back out of it!  No zippers or anything.  It's called a loungewear jumpsuit, but it's anything but.  I've worn it to work more than once (bought it in black & mocha), and received many compliments on it.  It's item # A354733.

Respected Contributor

I had one years ago.   In order to go to use the bathroom, you had to completely undress.  I love the look of them.  I think they are super cute but not practical for me. 

Honored Contributor

In the 60's I made one for myself and it was a favorite thing to wear.  I guess I'll like them and coulettes forever.  Just don't wear them now.

Honored Contributor
Been there, done that ... not worth the effort re “when nature calls.”