Honored Contributor

I feel the same way. You basically have to disrobe. I like the way they look, but after owning 1 ,I would never buy another

Honored Contributor

I swear jumpsuits are a very young woman's fashion -  way too many "trips" in most of my days now that I'm definitely not young.  I'd undoubtedly have an accident before the newness even wore off.  Besides, I also suspect it's one of those fashion decisions I'd never make if I had someone shopping with me who took a video of me walking away from them!  My imaginary rear picture is not nearly as pretty as the front view. -  

Honored Contributor

I wore a lot of  jumpsuits in the 70's and figured out how to use the restroom with no issues.  Just pull it down and pull the top through to the front and go easily.

Respected Contributor

I had a couple back then too. One was a leopard print I wore a lot at home, the other a black leather one that made me look like Emma Peel. She did influence me. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 7.17.34 AM.png

Respected Contributor

I think a jumpsuit would be a pain to deal with.

Never had one, and never will.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I loved that anybody jumpsuit and was so close to purchasing but the thought of it wiping floors and toilets in public restrooms decided it for me.I had one in the 70s.I still love the look but not the hassle.I will be jealous of anyone I see looking fabulous in their jumpsuit this summer.

Regular Contributor

I LOVE the new influx of jumpsuits!  I've 5'11" and love the look. It's no big deal to pull them down when you use the bathroom (depending on the style).  I have one that is a zip back, but the rest are easy to pull down and back up. I have prints and solids. I recently got the olive print Guiliana one on HSN with the matching cardi and it's darling!

Respected Contributor
When they made their brief return in the early 90s, I had a navy short sleeved one from Lane Bryant. It was a dressier one I bought to wear for a makeover show produced by the community college I attended after the shop they chose to provide outfits had nothing available for us plus sized gals. I wore it a few times but sold it at a yard sale after realizing what a pain it was when it came to taking it off for the bathroom. I haven't worn one since. But they look great on lots of women. Just not me anymore.
Regular Contributor

It's so funny to see this post now. My 16 year old daughter wears jumpsuits, and she looks so cute in them. I've been thinking MAYBE I should try one, but I just haven't found one yet I think I could do. 

I told a friend about this, and she said, No, just don't do it. Things that look good on our daughters usually do not look so good on us.

The whole bathroom thing really does present a problem too..........Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I generally don't look good in any of them.  I looked at one today in a store.  I thnk it was a Vince Camuto, but it had a zipper in the back and I was thinking about the bathroom thing.  No thanks.  At my age, when I gotta go, I don't have time to be trying to get the thing unzipped AND try to keep the top from dropping to the floor.