Honored Contributor

Jumped on the animal print bandwagon with both feet today!

[ Edited ]

Lets just say I have always steered clear from animal print all my life (I will be 60 by the end of the year). I just never liked it at all...

...until I saw a Clarks pair of shoes that I have had on my wishlist for months. I did not click the submit button til today when I saw a couple of Quacker Factory tops with 'cleverly incorporated' animal print that are TDF!

The Clarks shoes are A369115

The QF tops are A369321 (I ordered the tree & reindeer)

What great pairings these will make with black or grey pants...even jeans! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Jumped on the animal print bandwagon with both feet today!

@Susan LouiseHope you love them all.  

I think there has been something animal in my wardrobe for more than half of my life.  I remember wearing an animal top to work in the early 70's which would be right in style today  -  pattern, fabric, and even the overall style. 

Your post got me thinking and I'm about to dig out my animal print handbag -  haven't used it for a few years, but animal is always good.  Thanks for the push.

Honored Contributor

Animal prints are indeed having a moment but they are never out of style.  I usually have something with animal print in my wardrobe.  Yes, I love those shoes.  And I put those QF tops on my wishlist a few minutes ago!  I love the way they incorporated the animal print.  There is so much good holiday and Fall stuff in this show that I don't want to buy anything until the show is over.    

Honored Contributor

I too have jumped in with both feet. I have always loved animal print and I’m glad ther are so many selections this season. 🦓🐆🐅

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Susan LouiseHope you love them all.  

I think there has been something animal in my wardrobe for more than half of my life.  I remember wearing an animal top to work in the early 70's which would be right in style today  -  pattern, fabric, and even the overall style. 

Your post got me thinking and I'm about to dig out my animal print handbag -  haven't used it for a few years, but animal is always good.  Thanks for the push.

@millieshops  Thanks! And glad I was able to help you too Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@Susan Louise I have loved animal print my whole life, in my early 60's. I have a pair of animal print Clark's on at work today along with an animal print cardgan.  Was worried it would be too much but I don't think so.  Your outfits will be great.  Unfortunately I can't wear any Quacker tops because they are all too long and they refuse to do them in petites. 

It is what it is!!!
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

Enjoy your purchases! 

I have always loved animal print. I prefer the neutral leopard prints best. I have a dress and cardigan in leopard. I have a dark navy giraffe top. Wore it yesterday wirh navy pants to church.

I stepped out of my comfort zone and bought a leopard multicolor blouse a few weeks ago.  It has dark orange, teal, brown, black, gold, & burgundy in it. Thinking it will look good with black pants or jeans & my burgundy leather jacket. 

Honored Contributor

Enjoy your animals!  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wilma wrote:

@Susan Louise 

Enjoy your purchases! 

I have always loved animal print. I prefer the neutral leopard prints best. I have a dress and cardigan in leopard. I have a dark navy giraffe top. Wore it yesterday wirh navy pants to church.

I stepped out of my comfort zone and bought a leopard multicolor blouse a few weeks ago.  It has dark orange, teal, brown, black, gold, & burgundy in it. Thinking it will look good with black pants or jeans & my burgundy leather jacket. 

@wilma  This is definitely out of my comfort zone, but I'm looking forward to the change. I had been thinking about Dennis Basso's coat in the brown/leopard (A345025), but decided to start smaller with the shoes & tops...LOL  I already have that DB coat in the black & burgundy which I had to replace last month after dropping 3 sizes (almost 4 now). I was just grateful it was still available...a terrific coat BTW.

Your outfit sounds great! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Not a fan myself, I have one animal print tank from Joan Rivers I bought years ago and I think I wore it 3 times. I must say though, every time I wore it I got compliments.