Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jumbo Hermès Bag Is Peak Luxury!

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@godi  Maybe a body guard helping to carry his luggage. Life gets complicated when things own you,,,,not my choice.

@Vivian @Mindy D @chrystaltree @phoenixbrd  @Chi-town girl  @haddon9  @NYCLatinaMe @stevieb @persiflage @Citrine1 , @godi @SandySparkles  :  He doesn't own it.  His lady (baby mama does).  Kylie Jenner.  He's likely carrying it for her.  The size of this Birkin bag likely costs more than the stated $23,000 here because of it's size.  They did take a trip away for the fourth of July weekend.....So, if it's anyone who doesn't have any taste, it would be Kylie in THIS regard.

I guess some of you forgot the big hand painted one Kanye gave to Kim.....

@gertrudecloset Thank you for the clarification.😊 I had absolutely NO idea who that young man was; just call me SandyClueless.😁 I still love the bag.❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@godi  Maybe a body guard helping to carry his luggage. Life gets complicated when things own you,,,,not my choice.

@Vivian @Mindy D @chrystaltree @phoenixbrd  @Chi-town girl  @haddon9  @NYCLatinaMe @stevieb @persiflage @Citrine1 , @godi @SandySparkles  :  He doesn't own it.  His lady (baby mama does).  Kylie Jenner.  He's likely carrying it for her.  The size of this Birkin bag likely costs more than the stated $23,000 here because of it's size.  They did take a trip away for the fourth of July weekend.....So, if it's anyone who doesn't have any taste, it would be Kylie in THIS regard.

I guess some of you forgot the big hand painted one Kanye gave to Kim.....

@gertrudecloset Thank you for the clarification.😊 I had absolutely NO idea who that young man was; just call me SandyClueless.😁 I still love the bag.❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Woman Happy

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think Travis was with Kylie when he was carrying the bag.  He was photographed in NY, and Kylie is not mentioned in any of the articles.  Kardashians (Jenners) always make sure to get in the shot.

Even Vogue had a story about Travis and his bag...

https://www.vogue.com/article/travis-scott-giant-hermes-bag

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I don't think Travis was with Kylie when he was carrying the bag.  He was photographed in NY, and Kylie is not mentioned in any of the articles.  Kardashians (Jenners) always make sure to get in the shot.

Even Vogue had a story about Travis and his bag...

https://www.vogue.com/article/travis-scott-giant-hermes-bag

I read they went away on a Fourth of July vacation.  These people are always somewhere.  I doubt it's his.  Doesn't matter that he was in New York.  I think it's more likely to be owned by Kylie.  Just an opinion because of what I read about their vacay....and he certainly looks like he's going somewhere as he has someone with him who has other luggage for them.

@NYCLatinaMe 

Esteemed Contributor

Kylie Jenner matches her manicure to her $300K Birkin bag

Esteemed Contributor

@gertrudecloset according to E!, the 4th of July trip was with family and friends on Lake Coeur D'Alene in Idaho.  It included Kim Kardashian doing water sports without a rash top.

The picture with the bag is in NYC this week, after July 4th.  No mention of Kylie in NYC.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gertrudecloset wrote:

Kylie Jenner matches her manicure to her $300K Birkin bag

The above is not the bag he was carrying (look at proportions), but I guess you know that.  The Vogue link above discusses Travis's bag.

Travis Scotts Jumbo Herms Bag Is Peak Luxury

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe the source YOU read doesn't mention Kylie.

Amid rumors of their reconciliation, Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott were once again spotted together while celebrating July 4th.

After a Father’s Day celebration, the two flew to Idaho to spend time with family and friends.

According to a IS! New source, the couple spent time with their pals Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin as well as members of the Kardashian clan including Kris Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian, as well as all of their children.

“They had a great time on the lake doing boat rides, wake surfing, jet skiing and enjoying the lake life,” the source said.

“They stayed in a house by the lake and the cousins ​​all played together and went hiking, boating and swimming.”

Inside Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott's 4th of July celebration - Archytele

I will not discuss this couple any further. I simply don't believe it was his bag he was carrying.  I did a little deductive reasoning when I saw the LV carryon by a body guard right behind him.  

Don't @ me again about this couple. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Costs upwards of $23k Woman Surprised Don't forget your bodyguard. ..

Screenshot_2021-07-07-20-26-11.png

@Chi-town girl 

I wonder how much it weighs ... empty.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Carol Diane wrote:

Yes, it's a very big bag but I would love to have a regular size Hermes Birkin bag. I think they're classic and beautiful. I buy very few purses but the ones I do are very good and last a very long time. Quality over quantity 

Not me!  I like quality but don't need to carry heavy leather bags or designer names.  (I do like leather shoes, good leather, IMO, is the best material for shoes.)

My favorite bags currently are Think Royln.  They are made of fabric.  The pictures do not do them justice.  QVC and Saks...

Junior Wingman Pearlized Quilted Tote

@Carol Diane - yes, I would use all sizes of the Hermès bag!

@NYCLatinaMe  - I like the Think Roylin  bags - don't own one yet, but I'm interested. Glad to read your positive review.

I'm very much a big bag girl but it depends on purpose, season etc. For my busy weekdays I use a crossbody Nash bag that is a workhorse as well a large tote that contains other necessities- laptop, files, lunch, touch up makeup kit and the crossbody can fit in the tote.

Sometimes my handbag is a featured accessory like my unique straw bag that I bought during a trip to The Phillippines - it's a fabulous summer bag for a lunch outing to compliment  a sweet summer dress and espadrilles. 

Like you, I favor good quality handbags and shoes

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri