Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jumbo Hermès Bag Is Peak Luxury!

I don't even like it. Besides, I think it's crocodile. I bet it's heavy too. My Samsonite has wheels and doesn't bite.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Costs upwards of $23k Woman Surprised Don't forget your bodyguard. ..

Screenshot_2021-07-07-20-26-11.png

If I had Travis Scotts money, I would have that bag too...LOL

Well, there's money and then there's taste.. The two not always being synonymous...

Smiley Wink

Hahahaha... there's that dry wit and sarcasm I so enjoy.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Déclassé 

Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

I don't even like it. Besides, I think it's crocodile. I bet it's heavy too. My Samsonite has wheels and doesn't bite.

I have to agree!  Looks way too heavy...it needs wheels.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think I could carry it either.  Too heavy.  I only carry big bags when I am shopping or traveling.  Load it up and can't move it.  Plenty of people wear $23K worth of stuff (jewelry and fashions).  No bodyguard needed.

I saw this picture elsewhere, and the draw was the preview of 

Travis Scott’s Nike Air Max 1 collaboration in the bright yellow colorway.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@godi  Maybe a body guard helping to carry his luggage. Life gets complicated when things own you,,,,not my choice.

@Vivian @Mindy D @chrystaltree @phoenixbrd  @Chi-town girl  @haddon9  @NYCLatinaMe @stevieb @persiflage @Citrine1 , @godi @SandySparkles  :  He doesn't own it.  His lady (baby mama does).  Kylie Jenner.  He's likely carrying it for her.  The size of this Birkin bag likely costs more than the stated $23,000 here because of it's size.  They did take a trip away for the fourth of July weekend.....So, if it's anyone who doesn't have any taste, it would be Kylie in THIS regard.

I guess some of you forgot the big hand painted one Kanye gave to Kim.....

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

Kanye West gifts Kim Kardashian Hermes handbag featuring ...

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@gertrudecloset I did have a boyfriend for a few years who was always offering to carry my bag for me.  So sweet!

Valued Contributor

Yes, it's a very big bag but I would love to have a regular size Hermes Birkin bag. I think they're classic and beautiful. I buy very few purses but the ones I do are very good and last a very long time. Quality over quantity 

Esteemed Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

Yes, it's a very big bag but I would love to have a regular size Hermes Birkin bag. I think they're classic and beautiful. I buy very few purses but the ones I do are very good and last a very long time. Quality over quantity 

Not me!  I like quality but don't need to carry heavy leather bags or designer names.  (I do like leather shoes, good leather, IMO, is the best material for shoes.)

My favorite bags currently are Think Royln.  They are made of fabric.  The pictures do not do them justice.  QVC and Saks...

Junior Wingman Pearlized Quilted Tote