Respected Contributor

Re: July 17 TSV: Lisa Rinna Collection California Crepe Pants

@blackhole99

I think that mocha is so pretty! Heart

Honored Contributor

The pants would have been fine but the side pocket needs to go!  I like the top with the metallic but that's about it.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Chi-town girl...No, that's not it, although that may have been the one hanging on the rack and the top that I was referring to could have been by another designer....Thanks so much for your help...very much appreciated!....I don't really need another top, so it is better that it worked out this way!...lol

@MyShadowLove I understand! Too bad the moderators are unhelpful to Q shoppers. Makes me wonder if they understand the business model here? 

A perfect example for Q Corporate to review. There is zero sales assistance from the moderators which negatively impacts sales

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@blackhole99

I think that mocha is so pretty! Heart

I agree! I purchased the black and charcoal gray, but now I wish I had bought the mocha as well. I can't wait to receive them!!❤

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Respected Contributor

My two pairs have already shipped.  I've never had anything ship that quick from QVC...thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

Yay @Trudey - post your reviews pls. You too @HeiressIn-FL & anyone else that shopped the line. 

Did anyone buy the l/s top in the promo photo?

Or the knit maxi skirt?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Did anyone here receive these pants? The reviews are amazing!

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

Did anyone here receive these pants? The reviews are amazing!

@islandgrrl - they sold a lower volume than previous tsv's, I think around 60k. Maybe there will be an encore. I ended up not buying anything from Lisa this visit, instead shopping at Nordstrom and HSN given free shipping & as you know superb values

Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl. I received mine and have already sent them back.  They were gorgeous pants...great quality, but the medium was too large.  I didn't exchange because I felt like small might be too small.  I probably will regret that decision because they are such nice looking pants.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

The funny thing is that I ended up buying a pair in black (though now I wish I had gotten the mocha since my MW ankle pants turned out to be more taupe). As you recall I wasn't going to shop any more until August. My black pair were slow to ship and I still don't have them.  I was happy to see the positive reviews.  We'll see!