Honored Contributor

Re: July 17 TSV: Lisa Rinna Collection California Crepe Pants

@islandgrrl wrote:

I've got to head out but I'll be watching the show tonight -- lucky for me it is only 9:00 pm.  Looking forward to chatting about the line up. Hoping to stick with my pledge for no more purchases till August! Cat Tongue

Going to a BBQ bday event in a few hours. They had me at Cadillac Margarita Woman LOL plus ice cream dessert bar! Will be back online for the midnight launch show. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

What's with LR and all the cargo pants?!

$40.00 for pants by this woman? Ridiculous!

I bought pants by an actual designer last week at the Rack. Very high quality, great fit, ankle pants, which to me is the same as petite length: $24.00.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why is her sizing so huge?  I'm not purchasing, but I saw the size chart.  Her xxs has a relaxed waist of 27 inches.  Her pants run 2 sizes too big.   I have a pair of her tsv cargos from a year and a half or 2 years ago...I like them,  but they ran super huge.

Qvc is nuts with most pants' vanity sizing. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

What is with her obsession with cargo pants? She just changed the material. Not much of a TSV!!!

How many times are they going to repeat this TSV?   

She's obnoxious anyway.   

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

Thanks for the petite item number.  I did order the mocha and charcoal.  Really looking forward to the presentation tonight. 

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Why is her sizing so huge?  I'm not purchasing, but I saw the size chart.  Her xxs has a relaxed waist of 27 inches.  Her pants run 2 sizes too big.   I have a pair of her tsv cargos from a year and a half or 2 years ago...I like them,  but they ran super huge.

I agree; the product measurements sound HUGE.   Can anyone who owns LR pants comment as to how they fit?   I'm not sure what size to order and I'm sick and tired of paying $$$ to try stuff on.   Thanks. 

Honored Contributor

@SarahW wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

I agree; the product measurements sound HUGE.   Can anyone who owns LR pants comment as to how they fit?   I'm not sure what size to order and I'm sick and tired of paying $$$ to try stuff on.   Thanks. 

I actually liked the pair I bought awhile back.  It's just the xxs fit like a 4/6.

If you are truly tiny, I just don't think her pants work for one super small.

I also don't understand why she doesn't bring in something different as a TSV.  I know she sells a lot of them, but at some point, it will become the law of diminishing returns.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@SarahW wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

I always size down 1 size when I order anything from LR and the fit is perfect. So thats my rec, order 1 size smaller than your usual.

Trusted Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

I always size down 1 size when I order anything from LR and the fit is perfect. So thats my rec, order 1 size smaller than your usual.

Thank you; I appreciate your response. 

Respected Contributor

@winamac1

I have always assumed that the Q buyers were largely the ones driving the TSVs.  And also assumed that the buyers were going from their sales data.  If I look at my own buying behavior, I have two pairs of her cargo pants -- so I'm not really surprised to see this style back.  Boy, the burgundy is tempting...