Honored Contributor

Re: July 17 TSV: Lisa Rinna Collection California Crepe Pants

@islandgrrl wrote:

Cute TSV.  I'm going to try very hard not to buy! 

@islandgrrl - I don't 'need' them, but love the style; will watch the launch presentation tmrw night. Like the new burgundy color, something different for my closet.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Burgundy is a favorite wardrobe color for me.  I wish the TSV didn't come in that color -- it would be much easier to resist. I'll be watching though.  I broke my record (by a long way) during the HSN sales.  I really should take a break for a month before moving into Fall looks.  Awaiting my Marla Wynne birchwood ankle pants next week.  I'm going to try to be happy with that! (they are crepe too).

Honored Contributor

I like them but it's too early for me to think about Fall clothing, so I'll hold off for till mid August.

Respected Contributor

Love LR and everything I've ordered from her so - already ordered 1 of each of this TSV. LOL! Love how all her pants fit. I expect these to fit just as well. Loved all her tops I've ordered also. Definitely a favorite line of mine.

Esteemed Contributor

I love her cargo pants and have every color.  I don't usually buy that way but these pants with pockets and a generous fit are my go to pants to wear.  I will have to look at these  crepe pants on July 17th. 

Respected Contributor

Helpl!  Where do you find the TVS Presale?  I have looked everywhere.  Want to see the colors and the inseam length on the petite

Thanks

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting! I too am loving the burgundy. The mocha is nice also. Can't wait to see these on Lisa and the models. Great price too - may get both colors. Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

KathyM23 - Place your cursor of your mouse over the picture of the pants. The item no. will pop up really tiny. Then type in the number in the search bar and it will come up. That's how I got to see them.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KathyM23 Right at the top of this page actually. "Early Access! Shop Lisa Rinna TSV Presale" Click on it!!

Valued Contributor

ETA: Place your cursor on pants in the second post that shows the actual pic of just the pants...not the pic with LR in it.