Honored Contributor

Oh goodness, gracious,  If I worked in an office setting or if I was out and about socially; I would have scooped that up in black.  I love it, it's so versatile and unique.  I'm taking a pass on it because I don't think that I would many opportunities to wear it.  Not with things the way they are,

Honored Contributor

my first reaction was NO.

I do not like having to put things over my head when it is an outer covering.   messes up my hair and.... if I wear makeup...   that too. it looks clumsy and heavy... awkward... not something I would reach for.  and taking it off would be the same misery... just a huge NO.

Esteemed Contributor

I was watching Lynn this morning and it looked sloppy on her . She is petite and it came to the floor. It is not a design or style I would consider. I don't understand how she considers herself a designer because her father is a tailor. I don't care for her clothing line. 

Trusted Contributor

I think it looked great on Cali & Giuliana, but the over-the-head turtleneck & the unattractive split,  making it look like you might not be wearing something underneath, is not for me.  As someone said, it’s for the young & the tall & the thin!

Honored Contributor

Saw what looks very similar on Zulily today by Fobya.  Retail $149, Zulily $99 vs retail $109, HSN $59.  Similar fabric mix.  Different knit and a few inches shorter, though.  Zulily Fobya's not cut as open in the front.  

Which one is the better quality?

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I was watching Lynn this morning and it looked sloppy on her . She is petite and it came to the floor. It is not a design or style I would consider. I don't understand how she considers herself a designer because her father is a tailor. I don't care for her clothing line. 

@elated I agree with you.  She finally said that she was wearing the regular length when she should of had the petite on. 

Honored Contributor

Not my style. I like turtlenecks, but this one is too oversized. I’m not a fan of super long sweaters. I don’t like the front being cut away either. 

Honored Contributor

I like it but doesn't fit my life style------easy pass

Honored Contributor

It's a pretty silhouette, but it's too covering.  I prefer more variety.

Honored Contributor

Too long and too much fabric. It looks to me more like a coat than a sweater.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~