Esteemed Contributor

Was just looking at the new arrivals and saw that JR is now selling boots. Quite a change from jewelry unless she always sold shoes and is now just bringing them to the Q.

Honored Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka Selling Boots!

Didn't notice that, but maybe it's a recognition that jewelry isn't selling nearly as well as it used to????

I know I was shocked to see how little jewelry my Nordstrom's has for the Christmas season - not only not piled up as usual, but actually almost empty display cases and tables. 

Respected Contributor

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Didn't Judith sell off her company, even though she remains a rep for them?  

Respected Contributor

Hope this does not turn into the purse thing.  She did those for the Q for awhile

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

They seem to be quite ordinary.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Hope this does not turn into the purse thing.  She did those for the Q for awhile

@SFGIANTSGIRL

I must have missed Judith selling purses.  Did something go awry? 

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

i dont think those purses did so well.......i remember seeing TONS of them in one of the outlets i frequent......some are still there actually!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I know she has name recognition, but with all the boots out there the last couple of years hers look the same as what I've been seeing.  The same was true with her handbags, nice, but the same as a ton of them out there.  I hope she's successful.... but I honestly have no interest in them, as I had no interest in her handbags (and I'm quite a handbag lover....)..... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL

I must have missed Judith selling purses.  Did something go awry? 

Oh yea, she did purses a few years back.  I don't think they did so well.  I believe in expanding your horizons but the bags were as expensive as other name brand bags. 

Deb