Honored Contributor

Re: Joy & IMAN leather satchel handbag with clip on pocket watch

On 5/3/2014 betteb said:

If you order it before midnight eastern time, you can use the code 10SPRING50 for $10 off.

Yay! It worked and my s&h was reduced to 2.47. Thanks!!!!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

On 5/3/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 5/3/2014 betteb said:

If you order it before midnight eastern time, you can use the code 10SPRING50 for $10 off.

Yay! It worked and my s&h was reduced to 2.47. Thanks!!!!!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

On 5/3/2014 kachina624 said:
On 5/3/2014 terrier3 said:

I had a Joy bag once....made of plastic and cheap.

BUT...I got the Iman pants that were a TS recently and I was very impressed with the quality of the material...MUCH better than DGII.

I love those Iman pants. I wish they'd put them on sale again. I don't want to spend $50+.
Maybe they will have some surprise sale items. I'm also waiting for a lower price to buy more. The TS price spoiled us

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 5/3/2014 kachina624 said:
On 5/3/2014 terrier3 said:

I had a Joy bag once....made of plastic and cheap.

BUT...I got the Iman pants that were a TS recently and I was very impressed with the quality of the material...MUCH better than DGII.

I love those Iman pants. I wish they'd put them on sale again. I don't want to spend $50+.
Every purchase of the bag includes a10 dollar coupon to use for IMAN items priced over 25. Another hsn bonus!

Respected Contributor

The only thing holding me back from the cream is the silly name plate. Ruins the entire bag.

Respected Contributor

Poor Iman can't get a word in edgewise.

Respected Contributor

What color? How to choose just one?

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

On 5/3/2014 Mistic said:

What color? How to choose just one?

I agree. I went back for the cognac. The blue, purple and the hermes-orange color are tempting. And the colors of the pocket watch is a nice touch

Esteemed Contributor

I just bought that bag in red...black and cognac....I would like the green...teal and purple...but I am holding myself back....at least for now....hahaha....

I have the Tignanello that has all that organization...but there is no long strap for crossbody...something I really miss....so when I seen the Joy/Iman bag had one...I had to make the purchase....

Respected Contributor

I gotta admit that even though this bag looks great (minus the name plate). and the organization is amazing... I'm spoiled with D&B and Brahmin. NEVER had one of those with durability issues. Is this bag going to stand the test of time? You can see I am trying to talk myself out of this......

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey