Honored Contributor

Re: Joy & IMAN leather satchel handbag with clip on pocket watch

Looks a little small for my tastes, liking the color palette though..........

Respected Contributor

Glad someone started this post. I am wondering how the "silky" looking lining of the bag would hold up??? Like a few colors, and like the shape of the bag.

Another thought ~ Could my handbag possibly be that organized???

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

On 5/3/2014 Mistic said:

Glad someone started this post. I am wondering how the "silky" looking lining of the bag would hold up??? Like a few colors, and like the shape of the bag.

Another thought ~ Could my handbag possibly be that organized???

I wonder about the lining too-good question. Did I hear that IMAN will be there too? They said grab some wine & get ready for fun

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Did you hear the promo where the host said,"You may have checked around today and seen similar styles for $250."?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 5/3/2014 kachina624 said: Did you hear the promo where the host said,"You may have checked around today and seen similar styles for $250."?
Yes, that was funny. Game on! We the consumers will be the winners. Love it!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

If you order it before midnight eastern time, you can use the code 10SPRING50 for $10 off.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

On 5/3/2014 terrier3 said:

I had a Joy bag once....made of plastic and cheap.

BUT...I got the Iman pants that were a TS recently and I was very impressed with the quality of the material...MUCH better than DGII.

I love those Iman pants. I wish they'd put them on sale again. I don't want to spend $50+.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I bought the large quilted Iman Mangano bag about 6 months ago and I really liked it. It broke......the straps fell apart 3 months ago. Wait, just saw the inside...wow! That's what I loved about the one I had that broke. I may take a good look at this.
Esteemed Contributor

On 5/3/2014 SydneyH said:

Looks a little small for my tastes, liking the color palette though..........

It is Approx. 14-1/4"L x 5-7/8"W x 9-3/4"H with 5-1/2"L handle drop and adjustable 25" max shoulder strap drop

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Yes, the Iman pants are fabulous!