Honored Contributor

Joy & IMAN leather satchel handbag with clip on pocket watch

It's the TS for tomorrow, on sale at midnight tonight. Listed at 79 dollars now but could that change at midnight? Lots of colors. Does anyone have this handbag? Quality of leather and construction?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Joy & IMAN leather satchel handbag with clip on pocket watch

I had a Joy bag once....made of plastic and cheap.

BUT...I got the Iman pants that were a TS recently and I was very impressed with the quality of the material...MUCH better than DGII.

Honored Contributor

The bag coming up is leather and I liked what I saw. I just didn't get a good feel for the size, I hope it's big enough for me, I need it to be bigger than today's Dooney. The Dooney bag is too small for my lifestyle. I do like the silhouette.

Honored Contributor

On 5/3/2014 terrier3 said:

BUT...I got the Iman pants that were a TS recently and I was very impressed with the quality of the material...MUCH better than DGII.

They say this bag is 100% pebbled leather. I have the IMAN TS in white and mint green. The fit is fantastic but the stretch makes them my most comfy jeans.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 5/3/2014 Chi-town girl said:

They say this bag is 100% pebbled leather. I have the IMAN TS in white and mint green. The fit is fantastic but the stretch makes them my most comfy jeans.

I have the red, yellow and now just ordered the mint green.

They were surprisingly nice...do you agree?

Honored Contributor

On 5/3/2014 chrystaltree said:

The bag coming up is leather and I liked what I saw. I just didn't get a good feel for the size, I hope it's big enough for me, I need it to be bigger than today's Dooney. The Dooney bag is too small for my lifestyle. I do like the silhouette.

I compared the dimensions listed on the websites. They are about the same size. At this price it will sell out quickly

Honored Contributor

On 5/3/2014 Chi-town girl said:

I have the red, yellow and now just ordered the mint green.

They were surprisingly nice...do you agree?

Yes, they look great and at that price point. I just need to decide on color

Honored Contributor

Shannon said that there is a hidden secret in the bag that only Joy can do -any ideas?

Honored Contributor

maybe she is referring to the organization? the handbag is now posted on hsn. 315-760

8 colors, 4 flex pays/5 flex pays with hsn card.

79.95, shipping 4.95

JOY & IMAN 21-Section Genuine Leather Handbag & Watch

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 5/3/2014 sunshine45 said:

maybe she is referring to the organization? the handbag is now posted on hsn. 315-760

8 colors, 4 flex pays/5 flex pays with hsn card.

79.95, shipping 4.95

Thanks Sunshine. I see the built in wallet, I bet you are right. I like the cream. The purple is also a nice tone. Wish they had gray