Honored Contributor

Joy Hangers Are Back In Supply!!!!! 9/19/21

I had ordered a set of "Joy Hangers" since I now store items on hangers and don't fold down.  

My set of hangers has sputtered and sputtered around on order status on HSN for several months!

I don't want to buy them on ebay in a multitude of colors, and pay for hooks and pouches I don't want.

I just talked to a rep., and she said the shipment was received and mine would go out in the morning!  Yea!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Joy Hangers Are Back In Supply!!!!! 9/19/21

[ Edited ]

Are Joy's hangers better than those used in clothing stores which is what I use?  I always thought if Neiman Marcus and Saks used them, they were good hangers.  I like them a lot.  

Respected Contributor

I've never had colors bleed with Joy hangers. I've also never had a problem with them breaking. I've found that when HSN had specials, or bundles for closet organizing, the prices were comparable or lower than ones bought at other stores.

Esteemed Contributor

I only use the cascading hangers.  They save so much room.  Are the Joy hangers cascading?

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee  Have no idea what type of hanger your department store uses but Joy's hangers are so thin, you can put twice the clothes in the same amount of space as you'd use with plastic hangers.  Also, things don't fall off her hangers and onto the floor.  Lastly, you can hang wet clothes on them with no color transfer. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Foxxee 

I doubt an entire department store would buy enough Joy hangers.  

I have used them since they were new and they are wonderful!

Frequent Contributor

I have had her hangers since the first presentation on HSN.I have given them as gifts to many happy people. My color is linen. I have never had a hanger break and I do use them on my winter coats.She deserves all success for these hangers alone!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I only use the cascading hangers.  They save so much room.  Are the Joy hangers cascading?

@Biftu   Joy has sold hooks that allow you to cascade her hangers.  You can also use the pull-tabs from soda cans.

The trouble with cascading is that you will eventually accumulate too much weight on your closet supports.  Some dark night, you'll hear a crash and awaken to one huge mess on the floor of your closet.  This has happened to me 2X.  It's not a pleasant experience. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Those, see below, I was referring to have been used in all or most department stores throughout the country for as long as I can remember.  I buy the sturdy that have ridges to keep clothing from falling off.  Never tried hanging two pieces of clothing on them.

See the source image

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu   Joy has sold hooks that allow you to cascade her hangers.  You can also use the pull-tabs from soda cans.

The trouble with cascading is that you will eventually accumulate too much weight on your closet supports.  Some dark night, you'll hear a crash and awaken to one huge mess on the floor of your closet.  This has happened to me 2X.  It's not a pleasant experience. 

@Kachina624  I have used pull tabs from soda cans, that is a great trick.  I hear you, i know all too well about crashing clothes!  That happened to me in my last house -- it's the worst!  Luckily haven't had that disaster in my current closets.