Valued Contributor

Josie Maran ALWAYS look so beautiful.  Her dresses are always amazing!!! Her skin is magnificent and we know why.  She is a great advertisement for her products.  Does anyone know if some of her models are related??  Also does her sister help her out wth vending?  There is resemblences there?

Honored Contributor

@mariadomenica,  I know that Josie is married and has two daughters.  I believe that her mother and motherinlaw are in the different shade photos for foundation.  Yes, she has excellent taste in clothes.  Her dresses are very attractive.  I liked her recent light gray dress with the fringe.  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I don't believe Adrianne (spelling?) is her sister, if that's who you mean. That's definitely her Mom in one of the Fair shade foundation pics and her mother-in-law in one of the other shade photos.

Her style off camera seems much more laid back and I've seen her make jokes about getting dressed up in her "Bebe" dresses for on camera. I lean more towards the laid back look, but then I don't look like her Smiley Very Happy

Sadly, I think she split from her partner.

Esteemed Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

I don't believe Adrianne (spelling?) is her sister, if that's who you mean. That's definitely her Mom in one of the Fair shade foundation pics and her mother-in-law in one of the other shade photos.

Her style off camera seems much more laid back and I've seen her make jokes about getting dressed up in her "Bebe" dresses for on camera. I lean more towards the laid back look, but then I don't look like her Smiley Very Happy

Sadly, I think she split from her partner.

Yes, I thoght she got divorced.  She certainly is beautiful.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I do not think that was was married to the babies father

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Her dresses are beautiful, what little of them there is to see.

Honored Contributor

If I had her figure I'd dress like that, too.  I think she runs around in jeans most of the time.

Honored Contributor

I agree that she is gorgeous.... and her argon oil is very good and I've been known to buy the Super Sized!.  My favorite is the body butter in the light citrus scent. I love the product!  Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

I don't find Josie to be all that, IMO. She's pretty but nothing out of the ordinary......I've seen much more beautiful women out walking around on the streets.

As far as her "style", I find it rather ordinary too. Not sure why women think that they always have to flaunt what they've got. Do they really think no one would notice they have a "nice figure" if they covered it up a bit? It just comes off as desparate if everytime you're on air, all the assets have to be on display. In addition, all her dresses look indentical; same style, different colors. Those bandage dresses she favors are so 10 years ago! I find her tedious, boring and predictable. But that's my opinion.

I think Dana from Perricone is more exotic looking, has much better skin (without looking greasy from all the slathering) and definitely dresses way better! The cut, the way her clothes drape her frame.....classy and high end without having to show all her business. And guess what? We can still see that she has a nice figure!!

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Esteemed Contributor

Josie is undoubtedly a pretty woman and obviously a great businesswoman. Her clothes are ok for evening.  I just think when she's on at 8 am dressed in those slithery dresses she looks silly and out of place.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth