Valued Contributor

Is on HSN.  I love her clothing as I think it's sophisticated.  I think her east meets west style is interesting and comfortable.  They are very well made as well.  It's kind of fun to see something out of the ordinary.

Respected Contributor

I did a search and didn't come up with Josie Natori on HSN.  Do you mean N Natori?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@StephaniM

She sells on Amazon too       Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

search for

N Natori

Respected Contributor

regarding josie natori:  she makes the most wonderful lingerie and has been for years.

they're beautiful and hold up well.  very well made.

Valued Contributor

Yes, her name is Josie but it looks like her line is under N. Natori.  Thanks for the correction.  Yes, her lingerie is beyond beautiful

Honored Contributor

Like some of her items but for me way too expensive.

Respected Contributor

I tried 4 of her items that were on clearance.  Unfortunately, 3 of them did not fit properly.  I did keep one pair of pants even though they were a little tight in the tummy because they were so pretty - hopefully I can lose a pound or two and they will fit.  But, yes, I agree the regular prices are very high.

Respected Contributor

Hard to resist Natori on clearance. I have some saved as favs right now though I've vowed to lay off of clothes shopping for a bit. If I'm lucky they will sell out fast before I'm too tempted lol. 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a couple of these great summer tops from her a few months ago in different colors/patterns...

N Natori Hong Kong Lights Printed Caftan Top

such a good experience all around that I went off the deep end and just ordered this...

Item 508-072 in red/black and I'm hoping againt hope that their garment measurements were correct!  It looks beautiful on the model on the video...

N Natori Printed Ponte V-Neck Top

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~