Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jonesing for a red coat?

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday 

Love the color, but, like others, the neck is an issue for me.

I posted on another thread about Princess Catherine's beautiful red coat and the posts were deleted.  No links, but I did identify the coat.

However, I went on a search and found this at Walmart.  The image is small, but you can find it using Kendall + Kylie Single breasted Warm Midi Coat.  

I took a chance and ordered it for $76.00

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Nonametoday 

Love the color, but, like others, the neck is an issue for me.

I posted on another thread about Princess Catherine's beautiful red coat and the posts were deleted.  No links, but I did identify the coat.

However, I went on a search and found this at Walmart.  The image is small, but you can find it using Kendall + Kylie Single breasted Warm Midi Coat.  

I took a chance and ordered it for $76.00

@Witchy Woman 

enjoy!  It looks similar and very beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday 

I didn't want to invest a lot, so it might work.

The neck is extremely open, so I'll have to get a nice scarf.  I don't go out much other than for trips to the grocery store and Walmart (retired), so I don't require much.

But, I've been wanting a red coat for some reason.  I'm still wearing a very worn out Denim & Co. faded denim Anorack coat.  The lining is beginning to rip out, so I thought it was time for an upgrade Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

I have this scarf from Amazon and it is perfect for a coat neck "fill-in" and I love it.  Mine is probably polyester but it looks so much like cashmere and looks exactly like the Burberry that my daughter has.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday  That is a nice looking scarf. I bought a similar one for my husband to go with a black leather jacket that he bought in Florence, Italy in 2006. His jacket has the Burbury plaid on the collar, printed on the leather.

I think that this plaid scarf would be perfect with any coat in camel, red, black or winter white.