Respected Contributor

HSN is premiering Jones New York right now for those who have been missing it.

Honored Contributor

I've bee watching it and I love the suede pumps, especially in red. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I caught a tiny bit of it...saw a blouse I really liked but it was $79.50. I thought that was a lot for what it was. Maybe if HSN marks it down later. I was excited to see Jones though. I used to buy a lot years ago.

Respected Contributor

I am watching the 10:00 a.m. show and so far all of the pieces have seemed really attractive.  I haven't bothered to check fabric content, though, because that will undoubtedly be a deal breaker for me.  I bought a few of the Serena Williams prices against my better instincts (i.e., never buy anything with polyester or acrylic), and I was really disappointed.  I sent them all packing back the same day.  The prices are high, too, for these Jones pieces, but HSN always has great fashion clearance prices.

Honored Contributor

HSN seems to have pretty high prices, as has been noted by others.

Sales are great (if there is anything left that you want or available in your size/color) but the initial prices don't seem any better than retail.

P.S.  I have a few Jones New York things that I like (not purchased at HSN).

Honored Contributor

Is this different than the JNY that is in stores? 

Respected Contributor

I watched a few minutes of it.  They were showing a faux fur vest that was not attractive but that is all I saw of the show.    I do hope JNY returns to department stores.  I still have several pieces I purchased from the line at Dillard's. 

Honored Contributor

Nothing really compelling. I like a few pieces, the peacoat, tneck, pants, and the boots. But the vest, oh boy it is awful. Big and cheap fur that looks like it was cut from a rug. cave woman look, no way Woman LOL 

Jones New York Faux Fur Sweater Vest

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
The vest was bizarre! I told my husband it should be called faux hair not faux fur. I really liked one of the boots though
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Nothing really compelling. I like a few pieces, the peacoat, tneck, pants, and the boots. But the vest, oh boy it is awful. Big and cheap fur that looks like it was cut from a rug. cave woman look, no way Woman LOL 

Jones New York Faux Fur Sweater Vest

I clearly recall Sonny & Cher both sporting similar vests many decades ago! lol...