Respected Contributor

Under sweaters, there is a brand new plaid poncho available in S/M and L/XL

There's plenty of room in this poncho, and it's just beautiful....rich color and a great weight.

Priced at 99.50 but the Bon Ton stores had a $50 off $100 coupon so I added a small box of candy and got the $50 off...great deal.

I have no idea what's going on with me, but attracted to plaid again...

Respected Contributor

I'm with you - I've been attracted to plaid this year too. Enjoy your plaid poncho!

Honored Contributor

Jones NY seems to have a new life - the company closed last year or the year before and all of a sudden it is alive again. I am not sure if the quality or style is still there .

@itsmagic wrote:

I'm with you - I've been attracted to plaid this year too. Enjoy your plaid poncho!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I thought it closed too.............................

but what I saw I like it all....the military inspired lace up blouses are really nice too.  I have no issue with the quality so far.

Valued Contributor

Just saw the Florida shopping channel guide for October lists "New JONES NEW YORK Fashions 2-hour show on Friday Oct 7 @ 10:00 a.m.

Respected Contributor

I always liked Jones New York.

I remember when QVC carried it.  That's another line they got rid of...

Respected Contributor

The Jones New York QVC carried was not the same brand in the stores.

Respected Contributor

@culebra, oh, I know.

I liked both lines...

Respected Contributor

I have found that brand at Macy's in the past. I like it very much - Seems to be a more tailored fit.

Trusted Contributor

@Blk&GoldFan wrote:

@Just saw the Florida shopping channel guide for October lists "New JONES NEW YORK Fashions 2-hour show on Friday Oct 7 @ 10:00 a.m.

OMG, they ( that other channel) do have Jones NY!  How long?  Coming or going?  I do hope they'll expand their collection.  Real trousers and Blouses? Yes!