Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jonathan Paul Fitovers Sale

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  I received mine as well in the same packaging you described.  The quality is fine and while I like the shape, the style is a bit large on my face.  I have a small face so others ( not JP) that I returned were overwhelming on me.  The cat eye style is still my favorite though.  These fit fine over my frames which is good.  We got a good price on these in any event.  I like them enough to keep them.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee  I received mine as well in the same packaging you described.  The quality is fine and while I like the shape, the style is a bit large on my face.  I have a small face so others ( not JP) that I returned were overwhelming on me.  The cat eye style is still my favorite though.  These fit fine over my frames which is good.  We got a good price on these in any event.  I like them enough to keep them.

@Biftu  I'm happy they will work for you!

How do you like the color you got? (I love the ivory)

Ugh, that packaging was terrible!  And remember we used to get the plastic case and "necklace" to keep them around our neck? For the price I'm not complaining but sheesh! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu  I'm happy they will work for you!

How do you like the color you got? (I love the ivory)

Ugh, that packaging was terrible!  And remember we used to get the plastic case and "necklace" to keep them around our neck? For the price I'm not complaining but sheesh! 

@Pearlee  I like the color I got very much.  I hear ya, nothing is how it used to be and prices increase.  Oh well, we did get a good price on these.