Honored Contributor

Jonathan Paul Fitovers Sale

[ Edited ]
  • A395036

@Biftu. These were on this morning on sale. I have a white pair from years and years ago (from first time I ever saw JPs) and love them ...still my favorite pair of JPs and  I've gotten tons of compliments on them!

I just ordered these in the ivory with some trepidation because the reviews aren't good. If you consider ordering, read the reviews first!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jonathan Paul Fitovers Sale

@Pearlee  I thought of you as soon as I saw them.  Seriously considering them since I love my original JP pair.  I will read the reviews, but I take reviews with a grain of salt.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I think the reviews from people who have earlier JPs like we do and say these are more plastic-y and not made as well or don't fit as well are credible reviews. You and I both like the older JPs better and haven't had much luck with the newer ones. I still ordered the ivory though. 😁

Thanks for thinking of me when you saw them. 🙂

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  Guess we'll see.  I ordered the honey.  

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee  Guess we'll see.  I ordered the honey.  

@Biftu  Oh I really liked the honey too! Keeping fingers crossed that they work for us!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee @Biftu I hope your new fiitovers work for you. I love mine and I’m glad I stocked up on the Aurora style years ago.  I bought another style within the past year or so from the website and it’s fine but not quite as good quality. 

Honored Contributor

@Biftu. Mine haven't shown up yet although they are at least in my city now.  Did you get yours?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu. Mine haven't shown up yet although they are at least in my city now.  Did you get yours?

@Pearlee  Not yet, maybe tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Mine are out for delivery. My mail usually comes about 3pm.

I checked a different order from Q that I'm expecting  which says "a train derailment has delayed delivery." 🤯

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu I did receive them today. Really sucky packaging! A brown ugly cardboard box was placed in a huge QVC envelope that clothes come in. 🤯 When I saw the ugly plain box I thought they might be a customer return but they were wrapped up as new with JP tag.

I like their looks and as usual the polarized lenses are great regarding sunlight and glare. The frames are a lesser quality than my older cats eye pairs but not bad. I didn't think "Oh these are so much flimsier."  One issue though is, although I like the shape, they are not fitting the pair of frames I had on when I tried them as well as my other JP cats eyes in that they were touching (and therefore possibly scratching) my eyeglasses.  I do have 2 other pairs of frames I also wear and I expect these JPs to work better  with at least one of them.  If so, I'll keep them. But if they don't work with any of my frames I'll send them back.