Honored Contributor

I so totally agree!  I think they are terrible!  Most of the pajamas that I look at have these bands at the bottom, too.  I think they are uncomfortable, too.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I wore them when they were popular back in the 80's early 90's.   I haven't purchased any this go around.  

Respected Contributor

Agree.  I won't buy them. Every time I stand, I have to adjust the bottom band. This is minor but the name is so silly. No one jogs in them!!  No more please!! 

Honored Contributor

They either purchased/ordered way too many and a lot are still on clearance or no one's buying them. Lockdown is over and women do not always want the leisure look. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have never liked or worn joggers even back in the day when they were called sweatpants.  Lots of folks must like them because they seem to sell a lot.  

Esteemed Contributor

I can't wear joggers. First of all, they're not long enough for me, they look like Highwater's. Second, I hate a cop at the bottom of the pants. It looks like I Dream Of Jeanie pants. Or, MC Hammer pants. That's just not a look that looks good on everyone. Also, it's very uncomfortable when they write up. I'll pass.

Honored Contributor

@Cherylou wrote:

I hate jogger pants .  Wish they would quit making so many pajama bottoms joggers.  Just don't work for me.

@Cherylou 

I don't like them on me at all either.

However, I don't expect them to stop making them because the 2 of us don't like them.

That's just silly.

Many people like them and wear them.  I see them everywhere. They also sell out  fast.

I don't like green, The color doesn't work for me.  I wish they would quit making any clothes in green.   Yup, silly.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

They either purchased/ordered way too many and a lot are still on clearance or no one's buying them. Lockdown is over and women do not always want the leisure look. 

@Shanus 

Actually, up here in the North the majority of businesses are letting employees continue to work from home.

Everyone I know but me, works the entire or at a min. partial week from the comfy of their home.  And they dress leisurely, even if they do zoom meetings.

The Lockdown may be technically over, but NYS has now a Mask Mandate state wide and businesses have seen a noticeable decline of traffic coming in their stores according to our local news.

I feel bad for any retail businesses that do not have an online presence. 

People are staying home...so I would imagine the new 'normal' dress of these type of clothing articles will continue.

Respected Contributor

i wear warm fleecy PJ pants because our house get cold at night.  cannot stand jogger pajama bottoms. they even use the banded  bottom in summer weight nightclothes.   they ride up my legs at night.  if they seem long enough i cut the bands off.

i have seen old-school elastic ankle jogger styles worn on college students lately...very baggy pants...

Honored Contributor

I don't like joggers either. I had a pair of sweatpants back in the day with the banded bottom. Very uncomfortable around the ankle for me. I don't think it's a flattering look either. I've never considered buying any of the new versions.

@CatsyCline 

@AngelPuppy1 

I was looking for a new pair of pjs recently, and almost every pair was a jogger. Finally found one in my size that had a straight leg at Marshall's.