Honored Contributor

Re: Jogger pajama bottoms :(

I never have any problems with the jogger bottoms but I actually prefer a straight leg.  However, the jogger bottoms are not tight.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

1. Joggers ate the bedt option for tjose of us who are short. There are very few petite pants ifferred and almost no pajamas.  The band means I don't have to hem plus they kerp my legs warm by kerping out the cold sir. You may not need or like something but it may be exactly what someone else is searching for do it's good they offer variety.  Try to understand others have different needs. 
Respected Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal wrote:
  1. Joggers ate the bedt option for tjose of us who are short. There are very few petite pants ifferred and almost no pajamas.  The band means I don't have to hem plus they kerp my legs warm by kerping out the cold sir. You may not need or like something but it may be exactly what someone else is searching for do it's good they offer variety.  Try to understand others have different needs. 

Now that's a different view, thank you for posting that. Maybe more petite ladies will order-great idea and glad that works for you 

Respected Contributor

Lol, I need them. I am 5'2 and I end up walking in the straight leg ones.

Deb 

Honored Contributor

They are great for me ,love them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I hate jogger type bottoms on pajamas and it is getting harder and harder to find pajamas that don't have a jogger bottom unless you want to pay a fortune.  

They all ride up on me at night and that makes me crazy.

Occasional Contributor

Hard for me to find pj pants that are not too long - that are not petite., so hav e been buying joggers. Yes, the joggers ride up, but I have a solution, tho not terribly attractivve.  I tuck the joggers into crew length socks. Works for me as I wear socks to bed anyway.:

Honored Contributor

We keep our house cool and these joggers from Cuddl Duds and Muk Luks have been a Godsend.  They keep the cool air from going up my legs like with straight legs.  I do not wear this style outside the house, however.  They don't flatter my 1X figure.