Respected Contributor

I got an email about a Jockey sale, online only through the 16th for 25% off and free shipping. I love their Supersoft and No Panty Line Promise underwear. Sale code is on the website.

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal I love Jockey undies and have worn them since they first came out, I think it's over 20 years.

And happily Jockey almost always has a coupon or sale code on their website. The Elance French cut style is all I will wear. And they wear like iron! I've got 20 pairs.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jockey sale

[ Edited ]

@tucsongal @Love my grandkids ...I was at  their site earlier this morning and ended up ordering 27 pairs...lol...of their Elance French Cut style underwear...They come in 3 pairs per set, so I got 3 sets each of three different colors....They are my most favorite underwear when I'm not wearing my Carol Wior light support French Cut underwear...I wish the Carol Wior line were still available but I can't find it anywhere.

Do either of you have Jockey bras?...I was checking them out also and wondering how they might be?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove I'm interested in Jockey bras but am not sure if sizes are "true to size". I see a couple I really like but don't want the hassle of returning if they aren't right.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jockey sale

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids ...Yes,I saw one that looked very nice but the reviews weren't that good...I have good luck with Warner and Bali bras and will just order some more from those lines rather than trying something I'm not familiar with...I'm freshening up my lingerie wardrobe and was thinking of trying out some bralette styles also but I'm not comfortable going into the stores and taking the time needed to try them on as of yet.

I've been going through my closet and getting ready for the Fall/Winter...It's like a fun shopping spree as I always discover items that I have forgotten about from season to season. Woman Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Super Contributor

To everyone ordering today, be prepared to be shocked with Jockey's shipping - well at least I was! Guess I'm not used to service like that now LOL. I placed an order with their Labor Day sale and got an email that it was shipped ASAP! I received them quickly and couldn't believe it was that fast! Woohoo! 

Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove can’t help with bra info, don’t own any 🙂.

Glad you stocked up, I’m set for a long time too. 

Esteemed Contributor

I stocked up when Jockey had the same or similar sale July 4th, so I am good for a while.

Honored Contributor

@Happy2BHere I know, right? About 3 months ago I got an email with a code so I ordered a pack of 3 Elance French cut (the ONLY undies I wear) and I swear, I had my order in one week!!

Honored Contributor

Can't go wrong, with free shipping and all.

I'll go over there and take a look.  Thank you!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).