Respected Contributor

Jockey Presenter

[ Edited ]

Wow, she has nice looking arms and shoulders. 

Esteemed Contributor

@makena And she has such a nice, calm voice also, I have always enjoyed her as a representative for Jockey!

Respected Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@makena And she has such a nice, calm voice also, I have always enjoyed her as a representative for Jockey!

It's the first time I've seen her.  I just couldn't get over how toned and muscular her arms were.  She does have a nice speaking voice also.

Honored Contributor

Yes, she is very fit & tan!

And let me add, those Jockey's are outstanding!

It took me wearing them a day to get used to them because you feel NAKED

But they are so comfortable & well fitting.

Trusted Contributor

@software: I was wondering about that feeling. Ordered the originals when they first came out. Tried on one pair for a few minutes and promptly took them off and sent back because of that naked feeling.

I happened to catch a bit of that presentation this morning and thought they looked a bit more substantial. Not sure I'll order though.

do you wear them primarily under skirts and dresses? 

Missed her toned arms. I'm always working towards that look but at 72 with lousy skin elasticity, that seems to be out of my reach. I continue working at it...sigh

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@software: I was wondering about that feeling. Ordered the originals when they first came out. Tried on one pair for a few minutes and promptly took them off and sent back because of that naked feeling.

I happened to catch a bit of that presentation this morning and thought they looked a bit more substantial. Not sure I'll order though.

do you wear them primarily under skirts and dresses? 

Missed her toned arms. I'm always working towards that look but at 72 with lousy skin elasticity, that seems to be out of my reach. I continue working at it...sigh

I wasn't tanned & toned in my youth, I'm not about to go for it now myself.  LOL

I wear primarily skirts & dresses in the summer but I wear the Jockey's pretty much all the time now, I love them.   I buy them at Kohl's and they are on sale this weekend.   I have been on a search for the perfect panties and was always so disappointed..   I have had so many different surgeries my tummy is very uneven and it's hard to find a size that fits me well front, back and all around, if you know what I mean.  If I found a pantie fitting comfortably on my tummy it didn't fit my backside and vice versa.

If you are interested in trying it again, you might want to go to retail and avoid the shipping hassle.  I think all the department stores carry them.

Can't swing a dead cat and NOT find a sale this weekend.

Honored Contributor

After seeing the Skimmies here on the Q I decided to give them a try. I bought a 5-pack from Jockey dot com. It was a really good price. But once I put them on, they were taken off and returned. It felt like shapewear to me and that was not what I was looking for.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

After seeing the Skimmies here on the Q I decided to give them a try. I bought a 5-pack from Jockey dot com. It was a really good price. But once I put them on, they were taken off and returned. It felt like shapewear to me and that was not what I was looking for.

I was afraid of that, that's why I went up a size when I bought them.  So happy I did!  I didn't want tight, I just wanted undies that smoothed and going up a size gave me that.  

Trusted Contributor

@software: Thank you for your  reply. I had decided to try them on out in retail. What you described about you surgeries was interesting. I've had 4...3 C-sections and a hysterectomy....but don't seem to have that same issue. However having you mention it makes me wonder enough to try on a pair. My stomach is in pretty good shape, thru hardwork, but, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. Thank you again.