Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 

try the high cut on the leg opening...that's what I like and you still get full booty coverage Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

I meant to ask if most of you buy the 100% cotton version? I always get the Supersoft which are 92% tencel and 10% modal.  They are very soft, but I’m wondering if I should try the cotton version, mainly because there are more color choices 😀.

Esteemed Contributor

@tucsongal  The modal Elance panties are my favorite too, so I can understand your devotion to them, but do try Jockey's 100% cotton.  You will like them just as much.  I should add that I love Jockey panties so much that my panty drawer has at least one pair in every collection they offer and give thumbs up to all.  I've yet to have even a bikini not fully cover my booty.  If you don't want full booty coverage you must opt for a thong from  Jockey and that's how panties should be made.  

Respected Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

I meant to ask if most of you buy the 100% cotton version? I always get the Supersoft which are 92% tencel and 10% modal.  They are very soft, but I’m wondering if I should try the cotton version, mainly because there are more color choices 😀.

I bought the all cotton and wore my first pair today. I didn't have to tug down the back at all!

Respected Contributor

Re: Jockey Briefs - Elance

[ Edited ]

@luvmyteddy4 @Trix Thanks for the responses. I will try the 100% cotton at the next sale. Fortunately, someone here usually mentions sales.  I’m going to make my first trip to Kohl’s for clothing, will see what they have.

Esteemed Contributor

@tucsongal  If you didn't have any luck with Jockey underwear at your local Kohl's this weekend is a good one to shop the Jockey brand website.  Many undies are at a special price this week and there is also an active 30% off promotion going on (details on the website). 

Respected Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@tucsongal  If you didn't have any luck with Jockey underwear at your local Kohl's this weekend is a good one to shop the Jockey brand website.  Many undies are at a special price this week and there is also an active 30% off promotion going on (details on the website). 

——————

Just got back a little bit ago where they were on sale and I had a 30% off coupon. I have to say the 100% cotton version feels a little rough to me, but maybe they’ll soften up after I wash them. I think the Supersoft fabric may have spoiled me 😀.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jockey Briefs - Elance

[ Edited ]

Another Elance lover here, the high cut.  After 10 years I tried going back to the el cheapo Hanes of my past.  The elastic cut terribly.  I'll stick with the Jockey.  I just wish they would make 3 packs of 3 different prints.  I LOVE PRINTS !