Super Contributor
QVC just knocked it out of the park. Beautiful, funny tribute. Joan, you were THE BEST. RIP.
Valued Contributor

It was nice. I just saw it also.

Honored Contributor
I agree! She will certainly be missed by many! The outpouring of condolences is amazing! You may not agree with her humor sometimes but she was a good person and very caring about others.
Respected Contributor
Just saw it - fabulous tribute really lovely made me very sad no more Joan. Well done QVC.
Contributor

QVC - why don't you show Joan and Kathy Levine together???

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree

Contributor

I thought the tribute was simply lovely.

It made me cry and SMILE!

Super Contributor
On 9/5/2014 sabandrusty said:

When I think of Joan on QVC, I think of her and Kathy Levine together in the early days. This post might be poofed, but if QVC doesn't realize those two put Joan on the QVC map, they are incredibly naive (to say the least.) And where was Lisa's tribute to Joan? Unbelievable how ungrateful certain hosts can be. But from her, what else would you expect?

Wow. That's pretty harsh. If you know/care anything about Lisa, you know that she adores Joan. Joan treated her like a family member. Lisa mentioned Joan taking her in on holidays if Lisa didn't have a place to go. Did it occur to you that maybe this is just to soon for Lisa to comment? I'm sure she's devastated. She doesn't owe a public announcement, but I'm sure she will do so when she feels she can without falling apart. Please try not to be so hatey.
Valued Contributor
On 9/5/2014 sabandrusty said:

When I think of Joan on QVC, I think of her and Kathy Levine together in the early days. This post might be poofed, but if QVC doesn't realize those two put Joan on the QVC map, they are incredibly naive (to say the least.) And where was Lisa's tribute to Joan? Unbelievable how ungrateful certain hosts can be. But from her, what else would you expect?

I have a feeling that some hosts are probably waiting until the end of their shows to says something in order to be able to do their jobs...did you see how Sandra dissolved into tears within seconds? She is heartbroken and likely wouldn't have been able to hold it together after crying like that. I think everyone is doing the best they can and from what I know of Lisa (which, you know, is not all that much since I don't actually know her), she loved Joan very much and just like everyone else-- especially the hosts that have been working with her forever and were there for Kathy Levine days-- is struggling right now. I think she lost someone who was a mentor, friend, and second mom to her. I think she was that to a lot of the people who work there (and everywhere. As I'm sure you know, they don't make 'em like Joan anymore). People deal with grief in a lot of different ways and these particular people have to work while they are grieving and/or in shock. Let's give everyone a break.

Super Contributor

That was the most beautiful tribute to a remarkable lady. QVC did good.