Honored Contributor
On 6/6/2014 voyager1980 said:

Well not exactly if you're talking about this morning's presentation of J277518 Joan Rivers Patriotic Stars & Stripes Bow Pin, watch the video.

What was said was:

Jayne Brown: "Joan is truly the biggest patriot out there."

David: "I gotta agree with you."

Everybody's looking for something to get offended by imho ( i edited this)

Thank you for providing the direct quote. I think his response was totally appropriate.

Regular Contributor

lol. She's patriotic all the way to the bank.

Honored Contributor

Jerry Lewis sure cleaned her clock with his latest comment.

Trusted Contributor
On 6/7/2014 Sharke said:

Jerry Lewis is an egomaniacal misogynist and I doubt Joan gives a flip about his irrational babbling.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Respected Contributor
On 6/7/2014 adelle38 said:
On 6/7/2014 Sharke said:

Jerry Lewis is an egomaniacal misogynist and I doubt Joan gives a flip about his irrational babbling.

adelle......Joan told Jerry Lewis that he would be nothing without his telethon. What an absolute absurd thing to say. Jerry Lewis is much more accomplished than Joan could ever dream of.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/7/2014 Cat From TN said:

N/M
Super Contributor

OP: Oh please, in our already far too "politically correct" to the point of lack of freedom of speech oriented country with so many things going wrong we need one more offended person to shout to the rafters their offense at a comment from one of her company employee's that was poorly thought out. Start a petition to have an 80 year olds clothing line removed from QVC. Start a petition to have the E channel remove her from the air. THIS IS SARCASM. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Honored Contributor

A patriotic US flag scarf made in China is pretty darn ironic. If Joan is a true comic, she won't let that pass without comment. I'm sure she'll make fun of QVC shoppers soon too. Why wouldn't she? The demeaning stereotypical slurs are right there waiting for her. Just watch.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor
On 6/7/2014 Cat From TN said:

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
On 6/8/2014 Porcelain said:

A patriotic US flag scarf made in China is pretty darn ironic. If Joan is a true comic, she won't let that pass without comment. I'm sure she'll make fun of QVC shoppers soon too. Why wouldn't she? The demeaning stereotypical slurs are right there waiting for her. Just watch.

Wink{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"