Honored Contributor
Super Contributor
On 6/8/2014 Cat From TN said:
On 6/8/2014 anonymousanonymous said:

If I don't like what someone says, I change the channel. I don't try to stop freedom of speech in any form. Its seriously un american.

I haven't heard anyone wanting to censure her - just take responsibility for her words.

Several times on the boards people have mentioned they want her off QVC. If i don't like what someone says I merely change the channel. Freedom of speech is in severe jeopardy as it is with our already too "politically correct", Hypersensitive society. This is an 80 year old woman. Cut her a break she's lucky every morning she opens her eyes at 80. I don't like or dislike, I respect the fact someone is this old and no matter how rude or inconsiderate refuse to pick on a elderly person. I take the high road.

Honored Contributor
On 6/8/2014 Cat From TN said:
On 6/8/2014 anonymousanonymous said:

If I don't like what someone says, I change the channel. I don't try to stop freedom of speech in any form. Its seriously un american.

I haven't heard anyone wanting to censure her - just take responsibility for her words.

Just don't buy her stuff...that will show her!

Honored Contributor

I watched them present the scarf this morning. David said the exact same thing. LOL

Honored Contributor

You can't touch this.

https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/joan-rivers

and it is my understanding that most recently she has been working for and with the families of wounded and deceased veterans' families.

Frequent Contributor
You can't say anything on here without getting your head ripped off can you OP?? Stop bullying her. Just like she can turn the channel, you can skip the post and let her have her dignity. This is not a "fun" place to be as it's described. LOL. Okay everybody, let me have it!!!!! I know your guns are blazin!!!! LOL. As shots are fired, I will ward them off with my grilled steak by the pool. In other words, I am having the time of my life while you're fighting!! Smiley Happy Cheers!!
Super Contributor
On 6/9/2014 iminthesouthwest said: You can't say anything on here without getting your head ripped off can you OP?? Stop bullying her. Just like she can turn the channel, you can skip the post and let her have her dignity. This is not a "fun" place to be as it's described. LOL. Okay everybody, let me have it!!!!! I know your guns are blazin!!!! LOL. As shots are fired, I will ward them off with my grilled steak by the pool. In other words, I am having the time of my life while you're fighting!! Smiley Happy Cheers!!

I think you are spectacular and would likely be your friend were I in the same location.