Valued Contributor

@bewise wrote:

When her show is on,it seems the only thing he sells are blouses.I hardly see anything else.Just wondering!

I've been collecting her tops for the last 3 years..all of them are jackets and I love them! I also got them for a great price..many were AS IS or limited quantity~ As a matter of fact...I don't have any of her pants! I love David Dangle..he adored her and he keeps making lovely items for the brand. He's also a dog lover as Joan was..many pics of Joan feature her with her dog on her lap! I miss her so much! Esp, doing the red carpet, and her sense of humor! Heart

Honored Contributor

@bewise 

People aren't wearing pants during the quarantine?

Trusted Contributor

They should retire the "Joan Rivers" line, or rename it.  It's nothing at all like what Joan brought to QVC.  

Esteemed Contributor

Just a thought---but there were quite a few of requests for blouses from the different lines a while back. I even heard some of the hosts mention it. I wonder because Joan's line always had blouses that they just increased the number from that line. I'm not sure how much imput the indivicual line exec has.  My impression is that the QVC buyer has the list of what they would like to see from the line. 

It does seem like some lines are expanding into all areas and others are being scaled down to a few types of clothing. It all comes down to what sells. I always liked Joan's coats and jackets.

Hopefully, we'll see some variety as we approach the Fall. 

Respected Contributor
I like David, miss Joan, but yes , some of u are correct. David has beaten that boyfriend blouse to death w/ an assortment of subtle different touches here and there. And the prices keeps climbing. On another note, I get the feeling Melissa wants zero to do w/ her mother’s original fashion line. I read about her awhile ago in NY papers about a couple different boyfriends she had been busy seeing in a certain industry!
Valued Contributor

It's all "boyfriend" style and tunics. Yuck. Unflattering

Re: Joan Rivers

[ Edited ]

Someone needs to breathe fresh air into her collection, or just take it down. 
Joan's line used to be fabulous. Wonderful pearl and rhinestone adorned blazers, Chanel inspired blazers, and bright prints. 
The fabulosity and focus is missing. 
I love David Dangle, but I think the company desperately needs help.

Frequent Contributor

I MISS JOAN ! ! !

Regular Contributor

surfergirl , Me too! Love Joans fashions!

Regular Contributor

Sorry , meant Surferwife