Valued Contributor
I consistently wear a Medium in D&C and Susan Graver.
Wondering if Joan Rivers clothes are similarly sized, any feedback?
Honored Contributor

I don't know about D&C, but her sizes compare with IM. Check the garment measurements

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers sizing

[ Edited ]

@HB glammawrote:
I consistently wear a Medium in D&C and Susan Graver.
Wondering if Joan Rivers clothes are similarly sized, any feedback?

I wear a Large in D & C.  However, an M in Joan Rivers.  Check where it says "click here" for your sizing.  JR seems to run big.  Hope this helps. 

Honored Contributor

Back when Joan was large and in charge, it seems her clothing items ran more like B&M, but since the Q has been dictating her fashions, it seems they run large.  I do not find IM to run large.  The few things I have tried of his run more like B&M.

Esteemed Contributor

I generally size up to a large in IM; but, I checked the size chart today for the tsv, and I would wear my normal medium.  I am hoping that this is not a mistake and that I should have sized up.   I also hope that it is not too big, but I can probably still wear it if it is.  Cannot wear anything too small and uncomfortable.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

In the past I have found her things to run large.  I don't know if this is the case still.

Respected Contributor

I was wondering about sizing too but watching the midnight presentation Jackie the model was on and she was wearing her normal size large and so this for me, was a help, as that is my usual size, so I did not size down - hope it works!