Respected Contributor

Joan Rivers "silk" holiday skirt

Joan Rivers has a faux silk holiday skirt A344543.  In the video it is shown in black with a black cap sleeve sequin top.  Anyone know whose top this is?  I don't think it's sold on QVC but I think it's very pretty!  Thanks for any help!

Honored Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers "silk" holiday skirt

@Somertime 

I believe it's a JR item that hasn't launched yet.  I wouldn't be surprised if it arrives tomorrow for the fashion shows on Monday nights.  

Honored Contributor

@Somertime-

That is really pretty! Especially in the crimson.

The gold one is the one Jane Treacy wore a few nights ago.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono  Thanks, I hope so!  I, just, love the way it looks!  I'll be watching and hoping!

Esteemed Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

@lolakimono  Thanks, I hope so!  I, just, love the way it looks!  I'll be watching and hoping!

I LOVE JR's collection. I received one of her plaid shirts yesterday...its perfect..the fabric, fit..cute as can be. Very tempted to get other colors. I hope you can get the top! Woman Happy 

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with lolakimono that it must be something to come.  People have posted about that top here in the Q forum and on David Dangle's Facebook page, but no responses.  Odd that he hasn't even answered the posts on his own FB, but I guess he's too busy for that.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have already seen that.  Not sure if it was advertised online or if someone was wearing the skirt during one of the shows.  It is beautiful and perfect for this season.  I think Jane was wearing it the other night.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!