Respected Contributor

I saw there was an old thread about Joan Rivers' shirts, but not certain if it was about the denim shirts. 

If you have the denim shirt/shirts, how heavy are they?  I have denim jeans of different weights.  A couple are summer weight, most are heavier.  Also, how much ironing is required?  I don't iron my jeans, but I know that some people do. 

Thanks for responding! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers' denim shirts.

I bought a JR denim big shirt a few years ago, I would say the denim was mid-weight or at least the one I bought was. It was a nice shirt, but I tired of it in short order and donated it.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 

Did you just tire of the style or the ironing?

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

@blackhole99 

Did you just tire of the style or the ironing?

@this is my nic  Both, although I do have shirts I have to iron and am not thinking of donating them any time soon.

Honored Contributor

I don't have any of Joan's denim shirts, but I have some really nice ones and they all need to be ironed.

Esteemed Contributor

Not sure which denim shirt you are referring to but I have two colored denim JR with the pockets.  They are fall winter weight and have to be ironed.  I have one "luxury" since I love  blouses rather than Tshirts year round I take them to the cleaners. I'll do without something else before I give up having my blouses done LOL

Respected Contributor

I own 2 colors of A274381 and never iron. Wash and dry is enough and no wrinkles.