Trusted Contributor

I'm about to order a blouse from the Joan Rivers line.  Can you tell me if her clothing runs true to QVC size.  I wear an x-small (or size 4) in Isaac, Susan Graver & Linea.  Should I order the same size in Joan's clothing.  Appreciate your suggestions.

Honored Contributor

I think it does. Check the garment sizes to be sure

Trusted Contributor

The garment sizing is not always accurate even the "click here" are not always accurate that is why I would like recommendation from shoppers who wear the line.

Esteemed Contributor

Never bought much from her line...but wasn't thrilled with any of it.  6 mos ago - ordered a blouse that looked so cute on Amy (surprise) I ordered in 2 colors.  The cute one was so tight through shoulders I returned - figured I'd suffer with the other as it was a little better.  To this day I have not worn it ($70) and it's headed for goodwill.  That's my testimony on JR.

Esteemed Contributor

P.S.    cheap thin material  At best - at best = a $40 blouse.  Could almost see thru it.

End of story.

Respected Contributor

@Danielle46 wrote:

I'm about to order a blouse from the Joan Rivers line.  Can you tell me if her clothing runs true to QVC size.  I wear an x-small (or size 4) in Isaac, Susan Graver & Linea.  Should I order the same size in Joan's clothing.  Appreciate your suggestions.

@Danielle46 

You should be fine ordering an x-small in the Joan Rivers line.  Although I've only ordered basic T's that were Lunchtime or Primetime Specials, I found that her sizing is comparable with Isaac's more so than SG or Linea, in the way the garment pattern is cut.

Honored Contributor

I have ordered this line in the past, and it ran like all of the others.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers Sizing

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

I have ordered this line in the past, and it ran like all of the others.

Ita...I own many of her tops...and I wear an Xs or small...I ordered an XS today in a lunchtime special blouse! I love her collection..David Dangle has done a great job!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I have quite a few of Joan's tops.  I always read the actual garment measurements before ordering and nearly aleays find it nevessary to go down a size.  Most of the big shirts run large.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone.  The blouse I’m ordering is on sale for 39.00 it’s exactly the style I have been looking for which is why I decided to give it a chance.  Worst case I will return it.  Hope it fits!