Trusted Contributor
Today I received a QVC reminder via email to watch the Joan Rivers Classics Collection on Friday, 9/12. I would have thought someone at the Q would have anticipated this automated service would need to be reprogrammed ~~~
Respected Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers Show Reminder

Maybe they are still selling her line with a different vendor or without a vendor. I would like to see the show.

Trusted Contributor

I, too, would watch the show ........ I guess I should have included in original post that there is no Joan show listed for Friday ~ so that's why I was confused. It's probably much too soon to have a JR show and was not surprised it is not scheduled ~ I completely understand & agree. What puzzled me was that the "automatic reminders" had not been cancelled ~
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reminder.

Honored Contributor

Why would anyone think the QVC show would or should be cancelled? I don't get that. These aren't ""shows"" in that they are meant to entertain; they sales presentations and the company will mostly likely continue. In the same way that Quacker Factor continued after Jeanne Bice passed away.

Honored Contributor

I received the same email reminder over the weekend. It certainly caused me to pause. Nothing official has been confirmed by Q, but this show is not listed in the Q online program guide anymore-they inserted a Linea show in Joan's timeslot. Q needs to make a statement about this Joan show--on or off.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

chrystaltree ~ Thanks so much for your comments ~
Honored Contributor

Maybe they will let us know if the shows will continue or what's going to happen. Hopefully David Dangle will be on.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/10/2014 Nightowlz said:

Maybe they will let us know if the shows will continue or what's going to happen. Hopefully David Dangle will be on.

I was thinking the same thing..I really like David, they've been together 20 years, I'm sure he's devastated!

Btw, I was on Joan's facebook page and there are many videos of her and Melissa for those of you like me that need a Joan fix, its as if she's still here!{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

The show was deleted from the Program Guide. Someone definitely missed the boat and those reminders shouldn't have been sent out.

First the show was changed to a Louis Dell'Olio show and now it shows Denim & Co in that time slot.