Respected Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers Line

[ Edited ]

Hi Frosted Cake and welcome! I received Joan's new Faux Suede Cardigan (A270956) in the pretty pink a few days ago and WOW! Love it! Beautiful color and feels like the softest chamois. Just pure YUMMY! My favorite Joan piece ever! It comes in 2 other colors and I just might have to go there. Check out this lovely drape front cardigan if you want something real pretty to wear the first day of SPRING! Enjoy your Joan's!

Frequent Contributor

@Frosted Cake

I wanted to let you know about LTS also. Everyday, from 10 am to 3 pm QVC has whats called "Lunch Time Special". And periodictly, at night.(10pm-3am) Between these hrs, you can get wonderful deals. Check it out sometime. You can items about 50-60% off. And every day is different items. 

Honored Contributor

@My3brattykids wrote:

@Frosted Cake

I wanted to let you know about LTS also. Everyday, from 10 am to 3 pm QVC has whats called "Lunch Time Special". And periodictly, at night.(10pm-3am) Between these hrs, you can get wonderful deals. Check it out sometime. You can items about 50-60% off. And every day is different items. 

In the Eastern Time Zone (where QVC is) Lunchtime Specials are 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.

Super Contributor

My favorite piece of clothing from Joan's line is her trench coats. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm in my teens number wise collecting them. I have solids as well as the leopard prints and I LOVE them! I just last week picked up another at a great price in the As Is section. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers Line

[ Edited ]

My goodness I looked at her jewelry and it's so pretty.  I love pins.   What whimsical bee pins.    

I cannot wait to receive my top.  

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the tip about the Lunch Specials.   Sounds like a lot of fun shopping.   I am now interested in the kitchen gadgets that might make my cooking easier.   

Honored Contributor

Welcome, Frosted Cake : )  Love her clothes and her jewelry. Classic, great lines and well made. David Dangle is the perfect person to take over for Joan... I'm willing to bet she knew this years ago.

Honored Contributor

@Frosted Cake Welcome  to the boards, hope you are not thin skinned.LOL I love JR fashions and her big shirts are winners, hope they suit you too.

Honored Contributor

Hi @Frosted Cake

I have that big shirt in several of the other materials (two in different shades of denim, one blue gingham check, one black, and one houndstooth plaid).  I was hoping they'd offer this shirt in black and white but so far not yet.

I hope you enjoy the shirt.  I love the pocket placement and how comfortable they are.  I wear mine as shirt-jackets over tanks and tees.

And just as a quick reference:  The "J" item prefix is for jewelry;  "A" is for apparel. 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.